Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Some love for ZL (capped / near cap)

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Also, you can avoid getting the centaur bounties (the only ones that go outside), by upping the level of your adventurer's guild quests to 30. You can go up to 5 levels over your head, so by the time you're 25, no more outside the walls quests. You won't get them to the southwest portion anymore, but the bats and undead in the southeast are good from 25-35 with basically no BS quests to slow you down.
    Except that you cannot eliminate the "5 levels less" options. Even if you boost your bounty level up to +10 above your current level, the AG can still assign bounties for creatures -5 levels from your current level all the time. Centaurs are level 23, so you will be getting random bounties for them until you're level 29. I've taken probably 4 characters to hunt in the quiet caverns in the past couple years, and always get those pesky bounties... The grutik and undead trolls are rich though, so it ends up being a minor inconvenience to just abandon the centaur bounties.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    Except that you cannot eliminate the "5 levels less" options. Even if you boost your bounty level up to +10 above your current level, the AG can still assign bounties for creatures -5 levels from your current level all the time. Centaurs are level 23, so you will be getting random bounties for them until you're level 29. I've taken probably 4 characters to hunt in the quiet caverns in the past couple years, and always get those pesky bounties... The grutik and undead trolls are rich though, so it ends up being a minor inconvenience to just abandon the centaur bounties.
    Aha. Maybe I've just gotten lucky then. I tend to take characters there around 24 or 25 and just hunt up in the undead area anyway. Grutik/Krynches can be annoying. Either way, it's rich, it's fun, and the RP potential is high. There just isn't anyone to interact with except Clunk and Speedy. Not that there's anything wrong with either of those.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 04-03-2019 at 11:44 AM.

Putting a capped hunting ground in ZL is dumb unless you remove the stupid cart RT.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Putting a capped hunting ground in ZL is dumb unless you remove the stupid cart RT.
    Mine carts are the worst thing in the entire game. That's really saying something.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Mine carts are the worst thing in the entire game. That's really saying something.
    My chars always rp taking a dump in the carts for the next person before leaving them.

Open up the grimswarm arena, have it available to the public for simucoins. Spawns similar level grimswarm in waves, starting with 1, then 2, then 3, then random 2-5 with higher chance of 1-2 grizzled. Reward one chest per wave, higher wave counts generate higher tier boxes in loot. Also make loot susceptable to hunting pressure depending on level. Reward a free token to reenter if you make it past 15 waves, and grant something neat for 25 waves.
    W3 4R3 4N0NYM0U5.
    W3 4R3 L3610N.
    W3 D0 N07 F0R61V3.
    W3 D0 N07 F0R637.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    My chars always rp taking a dump in the carts for the next person before leaving them.
    This is the correct way to ride mine carts.

>roleplay nominate (Wrathbringer takes a dump in the carts for the next person.)
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

8. Default

This is the correct way to ride mine carts.

>roleplay nominate (Wrathbringer takes a dump in the carts for the next person.)
    Somebody add that to go2. Also take out the code that checks if anyone's on the rope bridge before crossing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Somebody add that to go2. Also take out the code that checks if anyone's on the rope bridge before crossing.
    I think it just doesn't let you cross now until they're done instead of knocking them off the rope and pwning their stupid face.

10. Default

I think it just doesn't let you cross now until they're done instead of knocking them off the rope and pwning their stupid face.
    Lame.