Thread: Elemental lores - all air?

Blog Entries

Default Elemental lores - all air?

Genuinely curious from knowledgeable bards. I am wondering if there is any reason not to just put all my training into air lore? Is there another elemental lore threshold I might want to think about going for? This is for a UAC bard.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Going past 75 ranks in air lore is more dodge, more sonic flares, and sonic tower shield that only hinders like a small shield. The only other lore to consider might be water for the benefits to locksmithing if you plan to unlock your own boxes. Fire is useless, and earth is super tiny chances at minor defense boosts.
    Last edited by Maerit; 03-31-2019 at 10:51 AM.

Blog Entries

Not really. I suppose post-cap a little earth or water lore might be situationally useful, but unless you're sitting on a heap of TPs and nothing else interests you, don't bother.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Awesome thank you!
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

5. Default

Post cap I did 100 air and 1 water. The 1 water was for locksmithing spells and the air was so I could use a sonic tower shield like a buckler.
    Japhrimel takes his black branding iron and jabs the superheated metal into your open wound. You let out a scream as the hot iron sizzles against your flesh, which begins to smoke and burn. The sensation sets your nerves aflame with blinding white agony, but somehow you manage to retain consciousness through the excruciating procedure. At last, the wound is blackened and sealed, but the pain is slow to recede.

...unfortunately, your heart gives out a moment later.

I think 25 earth is to be considered. 5% chance to outright block an attack is pretty good if you don't plan on using a shield.

My bard has been 75 air, 25 earth, 1 water since the last lore changes. You'll be surprised how often the guards effect procs.

"You'll be surprised how often the guards effect procs."

I'm guessing about 5% of the time, but I think I know what you mean?

If I wore a bunch of earth lore ranks items when I spelled up, and then took them off to put on other enhancives for the hunt, do you think I would get the 5% block? I am guessing yes, but wondered if anyone knew for sure. I already have an arcane symbols enhancive kit that I use for spelling up, I could probably work in earth lore.

I like water lore during the hunt for ewave effectiveness.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!