Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: old style SM 130 - an ancient hunting horn

Default old style SM 130 - an ancient hunting horn

old style self mana 130 (Spirit Fog) [it's single, not double mana like the new stuff]

an ancient hunting horn
    >look horn
    The horn's natural ridges and raised areas have been chased with bright vaalor. Scrimshawed into the surface of the ancient ram's horn are entwined scenes of the hunt. One in particular stands out, depicting a pack of massive hounds pursuing a fleeing hart among the vaalor ridges in a never-ending chase. The workmanship is so detailed that when you peer closely you can see the hound's mouths agape as they bay in pursuit.
    >play horn
    As you blow into the hunting horn, a deep series of notes issue forth from it. The notes grow louder and it's volume increases creating a fierce wind.
    Your surroundings blur for a moment . . .

Was by far my favorite item as a warrior as there's no spell hindrance, no RT, can activate multiple times quickly to hit the right landing spot, no need to train minor spirit above 120, and it even worked in some places where regular magic and symbol of return were restricted (like that felthrop's wagon that had no exit). Can be worn on belt.

365k scrip (or paypal at 4.50 per)
    Last edited by Kupak; 04-13-2019 at 10:49 PM.

2. Default

Amazing item!

Oh, forgot to add, THIS ONE IS NOT BREAKABLE.

I remember when Reife owned that one.

Now 400k for old style SM...

Wow that's cool. Does it give any advantage in places like the Rift? (I'm guessing no since that would be ridiculously OP.)

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    Wow that's cool. Does it give any advantage in places like the Rift? (I'm guessing no since that would be ridiculously OP.)
    If there’s no sickness, that + no RT would make leaving 4, 5, and Scatter more convenient, at least if you’re too encumbered to climb the threads.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I've only been to the rift a handful of times on my warrior, I can go check it out though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kupak View Post
    I've only been to the rift a handful of times on my warrior, I can go check it out though.
    From the looks of it it’ll probably work just like Voln fog. Just keep spamming it until it drops you on plane 1-3.

Unrelated: Casting 930 without a familiar is a mostly reliable ghetto fog to planes 1-3 too.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

That's pretty cool. I'm guessing it basically gives you self knowledge of 130 and uses your own mana and thus you can use til you're out of mana. Good luck selling.