Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: GMs want me to scale back Dreavenings

Blog Entries

Which GM pulled you up?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Hmmm… Whenever players try to raise the game value, they got stuff like that. I find it VERY 1985

I remember that guy, hmm name with a D, that got pulled cause he was doing a player based hunt for items and he advertised on amunet with a link to lich. He got an official warning.

That crazy
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The larger group sizes were supposedly causing lag to the servers.

The pre-Dreavening services is "botting" behavior, which is something they didn't seem to care about a year ago when it was directly brought to their attention but now it's an issue apparently.
    That's a bunch of bullshit. I see you announcing Dreavenings all the time and I never notice any lag on my end. Simu are just being their regular piece of shit butthurt selves because their players do more to make the game a better place than 99% of the actual GMs do.

Protip for Simu: Spending most of your resources on P2W events doesn't make the game a better place. It makes it a much shittier place.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Which GM pulled you up?
    Estilid.

When it comes to GS and what Dreaven does/has done since he started this, I find it amazingly unfair that he is the scape goat while the shit fuck HOTA gets to take a shit all over the servers without being forced to change their ways.

I never noticed any lag during a Dreavening (that I wasn't attending). People need to stop playing GS off of their library's wifi.
    Upgrading that 486 they've been using since 1991 probably wouldn't hurt either, but gotta spend those disability checks on Simucoins and all to get that shitty HESS gear because that's what's important!
    Last edited by Methais; 03-21-2019 at 01:21 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Dreaven, you MONSTER!
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Maybe all those spells are lowering the demand for DR items, lololol
    At first I laughed along with this joke, but now...

Which GM pulled you up?
    Estilid.
    ...I think you're probably 100% correct.

Estild's goal seems to be to nerf anything and everything he possibly can because reasons, and then when he can't nerf anymore spells, he nerfs things like Dreavenings and makes up the weakest excuses possible over it.

Dude makes me miss the days when Warden was doing dev.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-21-2019 at 01:25 PM.

The larger group sizes were supposedly causing lag to the servers.
    They realize it's literally a text based game.. right?

The pre-Dreavening services is "botting" behavior, which is something they didn't seem to care about a year ago when it was directly brought to their attention but now it's an issue apparently.
    You just know some bitch like Allereli complained 10000 times about it and instead of hearing her moan about it in her assists, they went ahead and told her they took care of it.

Or they are planning on launching a new simu-coin service called Greavenings Services - For all your spellup needs!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    At first I laughed along with this joke, but now...

...I think you're probably 100% correct.

Estild's goal seems to be to nerf anything and everything he possibly can because reasons, and then when he can't nerf anymore spells, he nerfs things like Dreavenings and makes up the weakest excuses possible over it.

Dude makes me miss the days when Warden was doing dev.
    Yeah I am definitely detecting a mix of butthurt and lost profit margins.