Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: GMs want me to scale back Dreavenings

Tgo- if I were you I would drop Dreavenings altogether and tell people to complain to Wyrom about the restrictive nature you are being subjected to. It’s just not worth it.

You’re treating this as some job. Let it go and let people quit the game if they don’t like it.

Screw Wyrom and Estild.

Just repeatedly ask what HOTA is doing to stop all the lag and policy 18 breaking they are doing on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Tgo- if I were you I would drop Dreavenings altogether and tell people to complain to Wyrom about the restrictive nature you are being subjected to. It’s just not worth it.

You’re treating this as some job. Let it go and let people quit the game if they don’t like it.

Screw Wyrom and Estild.
    I want to at least wait to see what the supposed changes to Policy 18 are going to be. Wyrom said the policy changes will be announced sometime in April, but I have a suspicion he's just saying that to keep everyone quiet for now, it's one of those "RSN!" things from Simu.

That's why I made this post to tell them what I'm going to do in the meantime. It will be interesting to see their reaction.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AnOrdim View Post
    Just repeatedly ask what HOTA is doing to stop all the lag and policy 18 breaking they are doing on the forums.
    It is clearly all Dreaven's fault, the GMs said so!
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by AnOrdim View Post
    This is the real problem. Why more people don't complain about it is beyond me...

Quote Originally Posted by Dantx View Post
    This is the real problem. Why more people don't complain about it is beyond me...
    Because most if not all HoA are premium subscribers and/or heavily involved on Discord and story lines. Simu is going after the lower hanging fruit, Dreaven and crew. Even though he has 10+ accounts.

Simu circle logic is Dreavenings broke the game and ruined the silver market because it makes the game easier to script and hunt for all the silvers.

Quote Originally Posted by wetsand View Post
    Simu circle logic is Dreavenings broke the game and ruined the silver market because it makes the game easier to script and hunt for all the silvers.
    I was kind of surprised when Wyrom suggested that.

"Having all spells in the game makes script hunting easier and thus people can farm more silvers and thus is contributing to the silver market crashing."

Say what?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wetsand View Post
    Because most if not all HoA are premium subscribers and/or heavily involved on Discord and story lines. Simu is going after the lower hanging fruit, Dreaven and crew. Even though he has 10+ accounts.

Not only premium subscribers, but they rapidfire simucoins during Reim nights also. You only get one entrance per night with premium. That's like 10-15 minutes worth of the farming to max out with the HOTA group. Lot of them use 7 or 8 orbs per run. And the script they use fully automates the whole damn thing. A good half of them go afk as soon as the group starts.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 03-30-2019 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I was kind of surprised when Wyrom suggested that.

"Having all spells in the game makes script hunting easier and thus people can farm more silvers and thus is contributing to the silver market crashing."

Say what?
    Yeah. Complete bullshit cop out to try and negate my "fix the actual problem of script hunting" argument. Wyrom is retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Yeah. Complete bullshit cop out to try and negate my "fix the actual problem of script hunting" argument. Wyrom is retarded.
    You think people being spelled up is no big deal! You can't also have a problem with the silver market tanking and script hunters!