Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: GMs want me to scale back Dreavenings

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Cyanide is the cure for cancer too! And guns! Shoot cancer in the face! Except in NZ and UK, they can stab cancer in the face! Well maybe not in UK. They can run over cancer with a truck!
    They are not allowed to misgender cancer, however.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I have to get rid of every service that relies on a prompt from another player. So I could cast consecrate + bless at everyone at the table, but I can't dispel a weapon because that would require you giving the weapon to Najash which is a prompt.

I mean I COULD still do that, it's just I have to manually start a script to do all of that every time someone taps Najash, which would be a lot of work.
    Oh. Oh, I see. Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

According to my super secret anonymous source, I believe we've found our answer:

Quote Originally Posted by Simutronics, probably
    "Starting at 750k Bloodscrip, we will be introducing a new item with the next Duskruin that casts a spell called Dreavruin, which will cast every available spell on you that's castable on other players except for spells you already know. Also, if you're holding a compatible weapon in your right hand, it will also bless your weapon, the good kind with holy water flares!

This item will have a 4 hour cooldown. Lesser versions of this item will also be available for direct purchase in the Simucoin store, but with a cooldown of 6 hours."
    Last edited by Methais; 03-21-2019 at 02:33 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

RP Jabronis like whoever Nehor is probably reported/complained enough that they're cracking down, that's likely all this is

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I have to get rid of every service that relies on a prompt from another player. So I could cast consecrate + bless at everyone at the table, but I can't dispel a weapon because that would require you giving the weapon to Najash which is a prompt.

I mean I COULD still do that, it's just I have to manually start a script to do all of that every time someone taps Najash, which would be a lot of work.
    You should get everyone at Dreavenings to RP NOMINATE you after every Dreaven.

"We've disabled the ROLEPLAY NOMINATE verb because it was causing too much lag." -Estild
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnymustdie View Post
    Dunno about other people, but for what it's worth I use stormfront and dreavenings never caused lag for me.
    The same, I'm not usually online during HOTA hours but when I have been I'll just log off as the game becomes unplayable.

Same scenario as with Lich. Instead of creating features in game that the player base found valuable and would gladly pay for, staff were content to reap the player goodwill from a third party grafting that service onto the game at no cost to them.

But the longer the graft sticks around, the harder it becomes to extract without consequences.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BLZrizz View Post
    Same scenario as with Lich. Instead of creating features in game that the player base found valuable and would gladly pay for, staff were content to reap the player goodwill from a third party grafting that service onto the game at no cost to them.

But the longer the graft sticks around, the harder it becomes to extract without consequences.
    Don't worry. When I buy Simu from Stillfront I'll fix all that.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Simutronics, probably
    "We've added a new Simucoin-operated NPC to the center of every town that will spell you up for 4 hours for 100 Simucoins.

Due to this addition, all player cast spells have been made self cast only."

Blog Entries

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.