Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: GMs want me to scale back Dreavenings

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I'm gonna guess that there's a 100% chance that everyone who gets lag from Dreavenings is using Stormfront.

Because Stormfront is a laggy piece of shit garbage program and Wizard > SF 25/8/366
    Dunno about other people, but for what it's worth I use stormfront and dreavenings never caused lag for me.

I agree with PB, they have something in their mind for the simustore, it's not a lag issue here.

Bro Dreaven, why not doing something different then, aka private full spell ups (for some silvers to compensate)? Don't get frustrated bro, be opportunist!
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaven View Post
    There is no lag caused by Dreavenings.

It takes less than 10 minutes to Dreaven everyone up.

This is because they are losing money from something somewhere.

Also, fuck Estild.
    Okay who stole my name again? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Okay who stole my name again? :O
    I just posted in the suggestions folder on the officials since they did away with the complaints folder. I suggested they stop harassing you and trying to shut down dreavenings. Called Estild out specifically for trying to make the game worse. Probably going to get pulled, but at least they'll have to read it first.

I have absolutely no need for Dreavenings, and have never once needed or used them, yet I still think they are a damn good thing for the game.

And I never have lag because of it. Never.

Is there some recourse for us players to lash back at this somehow?

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    I just posted in the suggestions folder on the officials since they did away with the complaints folder. I suggested they stop harassing you and trying to shut down dreavenings. Called Estild out specifically for trying to make the game worse. Probably going to get pulled, but at least they'll have to read it first.
    http://forums.play.net/forums/GemSto...et_newest=true
    Reply Reply
    I suggest GM's stop harassing Dreaven and trying to shut down Dreavenings. He's making the game environment better by offering services that are next to impossible to get anymore due to only 10 people with 10 alts actually playing the game these days. He's done more for the game over the past couple of years than the entire team of dev gm's and no, working on pay2win events does not count as improving the game. Dreavenings do not cause any lag, unlike Hand of the Arkati Reim nights which literally ruin the game for everyone else during the time they're being run. So sick of GM's doing everything they can to make the game worse, specifically Estild. Would have posted this in the complaints folder, but that conveniently went away and so I offer this suggestion in the suggestions folder: Leave Dreaven alone. Him spelling up people giving people armor support when they tap him is not ruining the game. Many other things are. Focus your attentions there or on actual development instead.
    🔥🔥🔥🔥
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    lol

Blog Entries

I call him Kim Jong Estild after the Q&A with him sitting between two propped up Asians at Simucon a few years back. The Asian gal looked totally creeped out by Kim Jong Estilds sausage fingers.

What a shit show, don't miss it one bit.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984