Thread: Lost Scepter

1. Default Lost Scepter

Lost a short black skull-capped scepter in OTF to a seer. Nothing too special, 4x, T1, void flares. Please let me know if found.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Vishnell View Post
    Lost a short black skull-capped scepter in OTF to a seer. Nothing too special, 4x, T1, void flares. Please let me know if found.

Was being disarmed super immersive and did it enhance your gaming experience though?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

If you mean did it piss me off and make me personally angry at the Seer like my character would be, then yes. Also pisses my character (and myself) off that i have to keep my good staff in a sack in another phased sack in my cloak to make aure it's safe. My and my character are pissed that it does zero good in that sack. So, yes immersed because I'm upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishnell View Post
    If you mean did it piss me off and make me personally angry at the Seer like my character would be, then yes. Also pisses my character (and myself) off that i have to keep my good staff in a sack in another phased sack in my cloak to make aure it's safe. My and my character are pissed that it does zero good in that sack. So, yes immersed because I'm upset.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I have it. Let me know who to look for in game