Thread: Why Trump Does Not Like McCain

Lightbulb Why Trump Does Not Like McCain

There are a lot of reasons, but it's mainly a lack of gratitude. When McCain died, Trump gave him a grand funeral. Did McCain thank him? No.

At a White House event at a tank manufacturing facility in Lima, Ohio, on Wednesday, Trump lashed out at McCain, saying, “I endorsed him at his request and I gave him the kind of funeral he wanted, which as president I had to approve.”

“I don’t care about this,” Trump continued. "I didn’t get a thank you. That’s okay. We sent him on the way. But I wasn’t a fan of John McCain.”

More...
    Everybody knows that Trump is a master of manners. Always say please and thank you.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

2. Default

Trumplethinskin.

Also, I hardly ever agree with Meghan McCain but she is absolutely spot on when she says Trump will never be a great man.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    ThinskinPK. That’s me!

Also, I hardly ever agree with Meghan McCain but she is absolutely spot on when she says Trump will never be a great man. I know this because I’ve already accepted that not only will I never be a great man, but I’ll be forever a spineless little bitch and Trump is still way more of a man than me.
    This is correct.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-20-2019 at 06:50 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible