Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eahnor Helm. +6 INT Bonus, +3 AGI Bonus, +3 STR Bonus, +6 Perception Bonus

1. Default

updated
    "Never ask a wizard to explain all the junk they carry." - R.G.; locksmith

The rich cream overwhelms your senses with complex sweetness before the climax of Dreaer tingles in your mouth.

Sweetened to perfection, Dreaer warms your mouth and belly with wholesome goodness.

~Laelithonel

2. Default

20m

3. Default

updated

The rich cream overwhelms your senses with complex sweetness before the climax of Dreaer tingles in your mouth.

Sweetened to perfection, Dreaer warms your mouth and belly with wholesome goodness.

~Laelithonel

4. Default

updated

~Laelithonel

5. Default

There was a complaint in another auction by this seller, just wanted to let folks know about how this one ended. Something very similar happened here. The auction was very long and drawn out, and I was the high bidder on last call. Next thing I know, the auction was sold on mysterious BO, and I got no courtesy notice or invitation to outbid the BO offer. If you bid, it looks like you're just being used as a negotiation point behind the scenes and not really participating in a good faith auction.

Just wanted all the cards on the table.

BO is not uncommon, i don't like it.. but it's not a usual practice to give someone the chance to out bid a buy out... that's the point of it.

i bought this helm on BO for 25m

i did not participate in the other one you are referencing...so I don't know... just wanted to make it clear there was no shady stuff happening here.
    Last edited by adred; 03-28-2019 at 07:34 PM.
    adred0111 (discord)

Doesn’t say anywhere that ur taking buyouts prob why everyone getting upset
    standing between the living and the dead

Quote Originally Posted by Derex View Post
    Doesn’t say anywhere that ur taking buyouts prob why everyone getting upset
    It's like two people that lost that are getting upset as far as I can tell..
    adred0111 (discord)

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by C.Difficile View Post
    There was a complaint in another auction by this seller, just wanted to let folks know about how this one ended. Something very similar happened here. The auction was very long and drawn out, and I was the high bidder on last call. Next thing I know, the auction was sold on mysterious BO, and I got no courtesy notice or invitation to outbid the BO offer. If you bid, it looks like you're just being used as a negotiation point behind the scenes and not really participating in a good faith auction.

Just wanted all the cards on the table.
    Your cards are shitty.
    Last edited by Tyronebiggums; 03-28-2019 at 08:05 PM.