Thread: Adv Guild Badge - Stupid Question

Question Adv Guild Badge - Stupid Question

So, we all know upgrading our AdvGuild badges is a Good Thing(tm)... however, to get the most enhancive for the badge, do you actually need to have it have all the latest-and-greatest gems, motifs, etc. showing on it, or just have it upgraded with the system?

For example, my paladin would for certain want a rolaren badge... however, rolaren is a rank 9/10 binding. To get the most out of it, would she need to have the binding be a rank 10 binding, to have the upgraded enhancive power of the level 10 upgrade available?

Does any of that actually make any sense?
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

Okay, actually had time to run a small test for myself, and yes.... you can have the badge be any combination of upgrades you have access to, and still have the full enhancive possibilities available. Yay!

Yeah, there are two categories: Category 1 - Unlocked Slots and Category 2 - Badge Strength. Category 1 is enhanced by tier of upgrades. The minimum needed for it is 7/7/6/0/0 IIRC. Category 2 is enhanced by total number of upgrades.
    Last edited by BriarFox; 03-15-2019 at 05:07 PM.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

You can have two boosts at 6/4/0/0/0 or 7/3/0/0/0. Three boosts at 7/7/6/0/0

Yup, ya'all are awesome.

I already knew about the category's 1 & 2... what the point of my post was more wondering about the cosmetics of the badge: could you still have the lower cosmetics show on the badge, and still get the higher boosts that you have available... and, yes, you can. I took my 6/5/5/4/4 badge, and made it all 1/1/1/1/1 cosmetically, and it still gave me the 2 enhancives that I have on it. My end point is that, with a fully unlocked 10/10/10/10/10 badge, you can have it look as dumb as a ?/?/?/?/? (where ? = anything 1-10) badge, and still get the full set of 10/10/10/10/10 enhancements that your badge is unlocked to.

Haha. I totally misread your question. But you didn’t need anyone else anyway!
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.