Thread: Dhu kitten

Default Dhu kitten

What do these go for now? Dhu kitten

30-50m+ seems to be the range I've seen. I'd expect the higher end of that though.

3. Default

They've been raffling off 2-3 per month for the last 15 years. You'd think at some point the price would go down, or at least level out, even with inflation doing its thing. There are probably enough of these in existence for every current player to have two. But yes, 30-50 mil is about accurate to what they sell for.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 03-15-2019 at 01:52 PM.

Thank you

5. Default

Yeah - these really have gone up.

I had mine in my shop very early on - thought I priced it high enough for someone *not* to buy it as it was my "shop cat" - *years pass* - and I check my shop one day and someone bought my freaking shop cat. Turns out they really couldn't do much with it as they didn't have the bag - heh.

Apparently the person who bought the cat assisted - and took care of that "issue" and they made it so you can't put your cats in shops anymore. I didn't know any of this until a GM tracked me down and said "I think this is yours" and took the silvers from my account.

Just thought I would share in case anyone tried to sell a kitten through a shop - my "nerf" - heh.

I had an evil plot with using kittens to take over the lands, but it was to evil to pursue.

I would buy all the kittens in game up and refuse to let anyone even see one. They agree to serve me in taking over the lands I'll use kittens like crack, let them play with a bunch at once and play drug dealer essentially. Of course this is aimed more at the women, and through them control others! So summation: many kittens = power. If not it'd be funny as hell.
    Last edited by Nordred; 03-21-2019 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordred View Post
    I had an evil plot with using kittens to take over the lands, but it was to evil to pursue.

I would buy all the kittens in game up and refuse to let anyone even see one. They agree to serve me in taking over the lands I'll use kittens like crack, let them play with a bunch at once and play drug dealer essentially. Of course this is aimed more at the women, and through them control others! So summation: many kittens = power. If not it'd be funny as hell.

Last edited by Roblar; 03-22-2019 at 12:05 AM.

Felis Catus, Common house-cats are the most prolific hunters in the cat family, the only reason they don't eat you is that you are so much bigger. Lions, Tigers, Leopards, etc... only prey on a handful of animals. Felis Catus prey on hundreds of creatures.

Big cats are dangerous, but a little pussy never hurt anyone. My arse

9. Default

Wait, were you the one who sold only the cat the Ylandra?