Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hairpin

Default Hairpin

Well I looked around to find a lady to court and it just didn't happen. 500k mb 2.5 Robyrta SOLD

So for sale a delicate frosted glass haircomb (right now has a uncut diamond in it) so inlaid with channel-set uncut diamonds

This item is designed to display a gem or feather. The haircomb has three distinct descriptions, one when empty, a second when a gem is inserted, and a third when a feather is inserted. To insert an item, hold the haircomb in one hand, the item you'd like to insert in the opposite hand and PUSH haircomb. PULLing the haircomb will remove the hairpiece and restore the haircomb to its empty description. It has been fully unlocked and has the following verbs available: TWIST, TAP, ATTEND, NOD and SHAKE.

When worn, it will temporarily alter your hairstyle and supports up to three custom hairstyles in addition to the default setting. Currently it has the following custom hairstyles set:

<hair> pulled into a high ponytail wrapped with multiple braids and held in place by a delicate frosted glass haircomb inlaid with channel-set uncut diamonds
    <hair> gathered in a loose bun secured at the base with a delicate frosted glass haircomb inlaid with channel-set uncut diamonds, though several errant curls have fallen against the nape of his neck
    <hair> parted down the middle and pulled back into twin buns, each of which is bound by a delicate frosted glass haircomb inlaid with channel-set uncut diamonds

To change between the available hairstyles, hold the item in your hands and TURN it.

When altering these items there is some important information to keep in mind. First, this item belongs to the BARRETTE group and may only be altered in one of the following nouns: Barrette, Haircomb, Fascinator, Cockade, Ornament, Headpiece, Ribbon(s), and Hairpin(s). And while each side is highly customizable, both the noun and material do need to remain the same for all three sides.

You get no sense of whether or not the haircomb may be further lightened.
    Last edited by beldannon5; 03-19-2019 at 09:09 AM.

~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

Discord: Kyaloria#0165

1m
    Discord: Kyaloria#0165

Aight, I'm out. Good luck!

it's at like 3.50 in money lol.

Would bid but no lady to court mentioned in play.. still i can be hopeful.. 1.2 mil

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    Would bid but no lady to court mentioned in play.. still i can be hopeful.. 1.2 mil
    Pro tip: Save time and money by courtin some other fella's lady. Let some chump put in the leg work, then you drop this bauble on er and skip straight to the bed work.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."