Thread: Cleaning house

Default Cleaning house

Will mark items sold once I've delivered them, not before. I can deliver to River's Rest, Mist Harbor, or the Landing. Contacting me on Discord at Starchitin#9989 will be the fastest way to get ahold of me, though I check my inbox here regularly as well. I do not use Lich, so be prepared to rub a crystal amulet if you don't use Discord.

a sinew-woven canvas field pack- weighs 3, holds 50, belt-worn 30k SOLD

The pack's loresong gives the "You sense a faint aura of magic" message on the 2nd vers but doesn't provide any other info if that's relevant

a perfect walnut-hilted vaalorn rapier- +18, player forged 700k SOLD

a silver-banded grey vultite jo-stick- 4x, cudgel 35k

an elongated mithglin troll-claw- 3x 35k

a gornar edged vultite hook-knife- 4x, earth flares 40k

a bone hilted serrated hook-knife- 4x 35k

a pale-thorned crimson leather cat'o'ninetails- 4x, earth flares 35k SOLD

a deep garnet leather sap set with dark vultite studs- 4x, lightning flares, blackjack 35k SOLD

a dark whorled blue vultite knee-breaker- 4x, mace 35k SOLD

a gleaming kakore runestaff- 2x, earth flares 50k

The runestaff resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 3 to Max Mana.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 4 times.
    It provides a boost of 1 to Sorcerous Lore - Necromancy Ranks.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 4 times.
    The runestaff looks to have quite a few charges remaining.

a bloodstained reptile hide whip- 4x 35k SOLD

>wave whi
    With an adept flick of the wrist, you crack a bloodstained reptile hide whip, producing a startlingly loud sound!
    >push whi
    You lower your reptile hide whip with an easy, graceful gesture that coils the whip on the ground around your feet.

a gornar-tipped ochre vultite sai- 4x, earth flares 35k SOLD

a thick vultite sai- 4x 35k SOLD

The creator has also provided the following information:

The script on this sai is for zesty weapons and was originally released by Siolan during Ebon Gate 5105. All alterations (longs and shows) are acceptable for this item within normal alteration guidelines. It is currently Tier 1 of 3 possible tiers. Current verbs are: FLIP, RUB, TURN, and TOUCH.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the vultite sai for you.
    >flip my sai
    With a quick flick of your wrist, you lightly toss your sai into the air and turn your hand to catch it, momentarily balancing the small blade against the back of your knuckles. To complete the trick, you snag the blade's tip with your thumb and deftly flip the sai to catch it again by its hilt.
    >rub my sai
    You gingerly run your palm over the flat of your sai's blade.
    >turn my sai
    You deftly turn the sai in your palm, reversing it in one smooth move to hold the weapon carefully by its tip.
    >touch my sai
    You thumb the edge of your sai, testing its sharpness, before casting an appraising glance at your surroundings.

a slender vultite sai- 4x 35k SOLD

The script on this sai is for zesty weapons and was originally released by Siolan during Ebon Gate 5105. All alterations (longs and shows) are acceptable for this item within normal alteration guidelines. It is currently Tier 1 of 3 possible tiers. Current verbs are: FLIP, RUB, TURN, and TOUCH.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the vultite sai for you.
    >flip my sai
    With a quick flick of your wrist, you lightly toss your sai into the air and turn your hand to catch it, momentarily balancing the small blade against the back of your knuckles. To complete the trick, you snag the blade's tip with your thumb and deftly flip the sai to catch it again by its hilt.
    >rub my sai
    You gingerly run your palm over the flat of your sai's blade.
    >turn my sai
    You deftly turn the sai in your palm, reversing it in one smooth move to hold the weapon carefully by its tip.
    >touch my sai
    You thumb the edge of your sai, testing its sharpness, before casting an appraising glance at your surroundings.

a twisted white miner's axe- 4x, vaccum flares, sanctified, handaxe 50k SOLD

The white miner's axe is unlocked!

Available Actions: RUB, PULL, TILT, and KNOCK.

This axe may be altered to have a different 15/15/15 and SHOW description ONLY. No LONG descriptions!

Special merchants that are skilled with this type of weapon may also alter the weapon's parts. These are currently set to blade, edge, and haft.

This axe makes little whirlwinds.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the white miner's axe for you.

(actions same as the ridgemace below)

a twisted white ridgemace- 4x, vaccum flares, mace 50k SOLD

>anal my rid
    You analyze your white ridgemace and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item type should not change."

The white ridgemace is unlocked!

Available Actions: RUB, PULL, TILT, and KNOCK.

This ridgemace may be altered to have a different 15/15/15 and SHOW description ONLY. No LONG descriptions!

Special merchants that are skilled with this type of weapon may also alter the weapon's parts. These are currently set to length, head, and haft.

This ridgemace makes little whirlwinds.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the white ridgemace for you.

>rub my rid
    Your white ridgemace buzzes loudly as you run your thumb over its length. Suddenly, the air around your fingers begins to swirl violently and you barely pull your left hand away before something terrible happens to it. The metallic buzzing ceases immediately.
    Roundtime: 3 sec.
    R>pull my rid
    With a flick of your wrist, you draw the length of your white ridgemace parallel to your body. The air around you churns gently and a subtle shudder travels from the haft of your ridgemace to its head, and then dissipates rapidly.

You sense that you are now more familiar with your white ridgemace.
    R>tilt my rid
    You readjust your hold on the haft of your white ridgemace and feel a stream of air flow powerfully along its length as you tilt it steadily from side to side. The head of your ridgemace blurs for a moment in the roiling air.
    R>knock my ridg
    You strike the head of your ridgemace steadily against the ground.
    Last edited by Nothing; 03-21-2019 at 05:15 PM. Reason: updated

I will take the rapier for 700k. The sinew woven pack should be an herb bundler. You would need to stuff some in it to see if it is unlocked because that family of bundlers has no analyze.

I'll take the field pack

4. Default

I'll take the axe

Sent a message to your inbox

Anything not sold is still available

7. Default

50k on the ridgemace