Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Qoobaba has my black ora trident

1. Default Qoobaba has my black ora trident

Qoobaba disappeared several months ago with my black ora trident which I wanted him to do a 2x to 4x enchant. I even paid for the potions up front. I can check my logs and come up with an exact date, if necessary. He said he would be easy to find, but he ignores my ;chat ::Qoobaba, and I know his Discord, but when i messaged him there, he disconnected. I would just like my black ora trident back. Thank you!

Peam sold Qoobaba a little while ago. The character has been in game a few times but not sure if he's consistently active. Peam may be able to get ahold of the buyer about this, I recommend shooting him a PM on here.

ask just for the item and the pot, for 2-4x most wizard would do it for free.

If you find nobody, ;chat to astrenoir, I'll do it bro
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

I know current owner of this wizard. I just sent them a private msg to this thread. Best of luck.
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info
    EO Scripts Github Repository - Collaborative script development by the community.
    EO Lich5 Github Repository - Collaborative Lich Development for GS4 & DR for modern Ruby.
    Elanthia Online Forums Archive

Player of Tysong

gg Peamis
    Last edited by Methais; 03-13-2019 at 10:03 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Also, as others have said. The issue really is with Peam (who owned the wizard Qoobaba at time you made the enchant sale/agreement). He should of remembered and given back the item prior to sale of the character. Just be aware, being the item was just a black ora trident, fairly plain, it's likely the current owner via cleaning out lockers/organizing their new wizard, could of just pawned/sold the trident without knowing it was someone's project piece. Please don't hold this against the current owner if so. Any beef you may have should be focused at the prior owner that you made an arrangement with. Also, the current owner may not of seen your ;lnet PMs as I believe it's just a pocket wizard/enchanter currently. So very likely the PM gets lost in the usual ;lnet scroll. Your best bet to contact them is exactly what you did, posting here, due to the fact that Qoobaba was sold and you didn't even know it.
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info
    EO Scripts Github Repository - Collaborative script development by the community.
    EO Lich5 Github Repository - Collaborative Lich Development for GS4 & DR for modern Ruby.
    Elanthia Online Forums Archive

Player of Tysong

Quote Originally Posted by horibu View Post
    Also, as others have said. The issue really is with Peam (who owned the wizard Qoobaba at time you made the enchant sale/agreement). He should of remembered and given back the item prior to sale of the character. Just be aware, being the item was just a black ora trident, fairly plain, it's likely the current owner via cleaning out lockers/organizing their new wizard, could of just pawned/sold the trident without knowing it was someone's project piece. Please don't hold this against the current owner if so. Any beef you may have should be focused at the prior owner that you made an arrangement with. Also, the current owner may not of seen your ;lnet PMs as I believe it's just a pocket wizard/enchanter currently. So very likely the PM gets lost in the usual ;lnet scroll. Your best bet to contact them is exactly what you did, posting here, due to the fact that Qoobaba was sold and you didn't even know it.
    Maybe we haven’t got dates yet so fuck them both!
    standing between the living and the dead

There's a 4x black ora trident in a shop in Icemule for 100k, just fyi.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    It'll smell like Halflings and tarts though.