Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Qoobaba has my black ora trident

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    It'll smell like Halflings sharts though.
    Fixed.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

FYI - you have no recourse to get your item back. A wizard could take it, decide not to do anything with it and you are out of luck. Only go with those you trust.

Also, Peam is a tool.

3. Default

Thanks everyone for all the feedback, I've decided to let it go.

My biggest investment wasn't in the black ora trident, except I bought yellow notes to max-light it, but at the time (not now!) those were cheap.

Thanks again, all!
    -LizardClan1

4. Default

I've actually got 3-4 basic black ora pole-arms in my lockers I've found over the years. Welcome to just have them.

You are not taking the right course of action if you have logs.

If you logged the agreement and didn't get the item back then it is theft.

GM or custserv@simutronics.com will help. Theft is against policy. I've researched this in depth as I've had a lot of equipment worked on by wizards, sadie, etc.

Whether it is actual theft or not, i.e. someone just burned out and sold, isn't the issue. The issue is your agreement, in this case payment, the terms not being met, and not getting a refund.

You are protected as long as you have the logs.

They may even be able to help if you don't have logs. Theft is serious in their eyes.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Crime; 03-22-2019 at 07:51 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crime View Post
    You are not taking the right course of action if you have logs.

If you logged the agreement and didn't get the item back then it is theft.

GM or custserv@simutronics.com will help. Theft is against policy. I've researched this in depth as I've had a lot of equipment worked on by wizards, sadie, etc.

Whether it is actual theft or not, i.e. someone just burned out and sold, isn't the issue. The issue is your agreement, in this case payment, the terms not being met, and not getting a refund.

You are protected as long as you have the logs.

They may even be able to help if you don't have logs. Theft is serious in their eyes.

Good luck.
    It isn't theft you dumbfuck retard. He sold the character and forgot about the project. No one is going to steal a 4x black ora trident.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It isn't theft you dumbfuck retard. He sold the character and forgot about the project. No one is going to steal a 4x black ora trident.
    You are a seriously ignorant fool lol. You always have been. Re-read th part where I explain whether it is actual theft or not, it doesn' t matter.

In the eyes of policy it is theft, and it is actionable.

Good luck in life. You obviously need all the help you can get.

My advice is solid and GM/custserv will help. Now whether it is worth the hassle for that sword and whatever silvers paid is up to the the thread starter...
    Last edited by Crime; 03-22-2019 at 08:26 AM.

Blog Entries

You are a seriously ignorant fool lol. You always have been. Re-read th part where I explain whether it is actual theft or not, it doesn' t matter.

In the eyes of policy it is theft, and it is actionable.

Good luck in life. You obviously need all the help you can get.

My advice is solid and GM/custserv will help. Now whether it is worth the hassle for that sword and whatever silvers paid is up to the the thread starter...
    Did you know logs mean absolute shit to GMs, since, you know, they can be fabricated? No, you didn't know that. You'd think you would as much as you sit around whining to GMs about every little fucking problem though.

I'm sure LizardClan1 just cares about getting the item back, hence the post, and I'm sure the GMs are smart enough to know real theft from this situation.

They'll help get you back your goods LizardClan1, not hang the character that was sold lol.

My new signature: "Gelston is a retard". Lol.

Blog Entries

I'm sure LizardClan1 just cares about getting the item back, hence the post, and I'm sure the GMs are smart enough to know real theft from this situation.

They'll help get you back your goods LizardClan1, not hang the character that was sold lol.

My new signature: "Gelston is a retard". Lol.
    You apparently didn't read any of the thread, which is why you bumped it a week later with your dumbass advice that he has probably already considered. A black ora trident was on the table at a pawnshop.

But your dumb retarded ass can't bother to look at shit before you spew your bullshit. Because you're dumber than a box of retarded rocks.