Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KatananananAcution

Default KatananananAcution

For better or worse, here is my Katana collection from DR. These were checked at the AI crystal and their color is posted, the exact enchant is not guaranteed and odd enchants should be assumed on the obvious metals.
    Delivery to FWI and the west side of Zul.
    12AM Friday morning all bids standing longer than 24 hours will be considered sold.

**ALL SOLD**

1:a vultite-edged ora katana 2x-An orange beam shoots up from your katana toward the ceiling. +3 RANKS HP, +5 RANKS SMC, +1 THW
    CB:100k to Diablic
    2:a kelyn-hilted black ora katana 2x-An orange beam shoots up from your katana toward the ceiling.
    3:an ornate white ora Katana. 3x-A yellow beam shoots up from your katana toward the ceiling (sanctified)
    4:a gold-pommeled imflass katana. 3x-A yellow beam shoots up from your katana toward the ceiling
    CB:175k to SofaKing
    5:a burnished vaalorn katana 4x-A green beam shoots up from your vaalorn katana toward the ceiling.
    6:a scorched black ora katana 4x-A green beam shoots up from your black ora katana toward the ceiling
    CB:200k to Mr. Dallas
    7:a stout vultite katana 4x-A green beam shoots up from your vultite katana toward the ceiling
    8:an acid-pitted vultite katana. 4x A green beam shoots up from your vultite katana toward the ceiling.
    9:a gem-pommeled vultite katana 4x A green beam shoots up from your vultite katana toward the ceiling.
    CB:150k to Ragepriest
    10:a gold-edged vultite katana 5x-A blue beam shoots up from your katana toward the ceiling
    CB:500k to POWPOW
    Last edited by Ososis; 03-15-2019 at 11:36 AM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

100k on 10
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

100k on 4

Bump! Slight change to pawn procedure where Friday all unbid items will become flat priced at 100k before being pawned on Saturday.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

5. Default

150k on 4 and 10.

100k on each katana

6. Default

200k on 6

500k on 10

8. Default

175k on 4

Bump! If no further bids, all items stand to be called sold when the clock strikes midnight. Any further bids will be called sold after 24 hours from high bid.

Where I am after where I was and before where I'll be.

150k on #9
    "Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total bitch." ~Stewie Griffin