Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Classic will start with Onyxia and Molten Core.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    [1. General - Barrens] [Richardcranium]: WHERE THE FUCK IS MANKRIKS WIFE!!!!!!one11
    [1. General - Barrens] [time4fun]: Why are you so worried about where his wife is? She's a strong independent woman and can think for herself. Sexist.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-13-2019 at 10:12 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

What I really want to know is - will the server pvp list come back? Not only was it fun recognizing the people you went up against every day, but that weekly-updating list was great, and tied to the best pvp rewards. I leveled my first character entirely with those pvp tokens you could trade in for exp back in the day, and was in the top 50 of my server's list before I hit 60. Got all sorts of shit for it because most of the rewards you had to be 60 to use. Anyway, that was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    What I really want to know is - will the server pvp list come back? Not only was it fun recognizing the people you went up against every day, but that weekly-updating list was great, and tied to the best pvp rewards. I leveled my first character entirely with those pvp tokens you could trade in for exp back in the day, and was in the top 50 of my server's list before I hit 60. Got all sorts of shit for it because most of the rewards you had to be 60 to use. Anyway, that was fun.
    What PvP list? All I remember from vanilla pvp was the race to High Warlord. Which sucked huge balls as well as small balls, both with AIDS.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

The only PvP that mattered happened at Tarren Mill and in the Barrens.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    The only PvP that mattered happened at Tarren Mill and in the Barrens.
    That reminded me of this. I'm one of the dancing boomkin in the video. NO BIG DEAL.

Blog Entries

Revamping those zones for Cata was the worst decision ever.

PvP in Arathi was big on my server. There was a call for defenders so I flew to Refuge Point, ran up the ramp carpeted in skeletons, and as soon as I cleared the ridge I was hit with a minute long lag spike. I came back and was dead, but it was hella fun.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.