Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    Yeah, fuck that. I literally blew through three controllers on DS3... brilliant game but it did bad things to my mental state. I think I'll try the new Yoshi game on Switch instead...
    I've been slowly chipping away at it, but I know I will eventually hit a wall. Having fun for now, though.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    I've been slowly chipping away at it, but I know I will eventually hit a wall. Having fun for now, though.
    remember ur motivation, shinobi
    Last edited by Teveriel; 03-29-2019 at 07:47 PM.
    You remove a pair of oval ora-framed spectacles with pale grey lenses from in your ebon linen vest.

You unfold the earpieces of your spectacles.

You put on a pair of oval ora-framed spectacles with pale grey lenses.

You think to yourself, "Deal with it."

3. Default

https://www.pcgamer.com/this-guy-is-...ng-loaded-axe/

Pretty neat. Will definitely hit this dude up if I ever lose an arm.
    You remove a pair of oval ora-framed spectacles with pale grey lenses from in your ebon linen vest.

Yeah, that dude cuts himself in the video.

Blog Entries

Where is everyone at in their playthrough? I'm amazed at how far and wide you can explore without taking on anything but minibosses aside from Gyoubu (Horse Boss). I have 8 gourd uses, 4 prayer necklaces and 3 beads towards a 5th and all the esoteric tomes (except a story locked one I don't want to spoil). I think I still have 1 or 2 more full areas I can mess around in as well before I have to take out another actual boss.

WHO SAYS YOU CAN'T GRIND??
    Last edited by Fallen; 04-03-2019 at 06:06 PM.

6. Default

Where is everyone at in their playthrough? I'm amazed at how far and wide you can explore without taking on anything but minibosses aside from Gyoubu (Horse Boss). I have 8 gourd uses, 4 prayer necklaces and 3 beads towards a 5th and all the esoteric tomes (except a story locked one I don't want to spoil). I think I still have 1 or 2 more full areas I can mess around in as well before I have to take out another actual boss.

WHO SAYS YOU CAN'T GRIND??
    I've been taking it a bit slowly because work and GS, but.. without spoilers, I'm 5 "major" bosses in now. I have the same number of gourd uses as you, though

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teveriel View Post
    I've been taking it a bit slowly because work and GS, but.. without spoilers, I'm 5 "major" bosses in now. I have the same number of gourd uses as you, though
    I'm at 9 gourd uses now. Fighting Ginichiro. It's either him or a certain monk and meh. Got him down 1 life on my first try. He seems doable, but it's going to be a long slog.

I want to go for the "easy" ending, but that kid is making it rough. He seems like a good little guy.

8. Default

So I think I might be close to the end..? Killed the monk and the mini-boss before her on the first try. It feels like a lot of the bosses and mini-bosses have boiled down to deflecting long strings of attacks and holding block to restore posture during any lulls so you can do the same thing again. I think that's why the game has felt just a little bit easier after throwing myself at Gini-boy more than half a dozen times; he teaches you all of that by the time you bring him down.

Still, this is From so I'm sure a wrench is about to be thrown into the works somehow. :P
    Last edited by Teveriel; 04-07-2019 at 12:17 PM.

Blog Entries

Depending on what ending you go for, you can lop off about 25-30% of the content and bosses. I'm a bit burned out ATM. Beat Genichiro, don't really feel like dealing with the ape and the monk. Went back to the Division for now.

10. Default

Depending on what ending you go for, you can lop off about 25-30% of the content and bosses. I'm a bit burned out ATM. Beat Genichiro, don't really feel like dealing with the ape and the monk. Went back to the Division for now.
    I hope you come back to it! Weirdly, the ape was one of my favorite fights in the game. It's just such a strange and unnerving thing.