Thread: Question about Armor Fittings

Default Question about Armor Fittings

Crickets on the Officials, reposting here -

If I am wearing Reinforced Leather(Chest/Arms/Legs) with a Helm and get Armor Fittings on the Leather, does the Fittings protection cover the head?

all properties of the main chest armor, temp or permanent, propagate to every location of your body so you will at least some of the resistance. I don't know if it is reduced because of the double coverage. I know at least with resistances stacking with non-armor sources (such as monk meditate) the HIGHER resistance wins and there is no averaging or anything like that. https://gswiki.play.net/MEDITATE_(verb)/saved_posts
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Thanks, Donquix. After posting I finally saw the "your armor deflects some of the attack" or whatever the exact message is on a Crawler burrow to the head, which I had not before a couple days ago. Of course... the critter got lucky enough that it didn't matter and it still ripped my face off.

"Ok... made it to 4.... check encumbrance.... make sure all spells are up.....walk one room....walk two more rooms...hmmmmm.... seems quiet in here this afternoon........ DEAD!"

... I hate Rift Crawlers.

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    Thanks, Donquix. After posting I finally saw the "your armor deflects some of the attack" or whatever the exact message is on a Crawler burrow to the head, which I had not before a couple days ago. Of course... the critter got lucky enough that it didn't matter and it still ripped my face off.

"Ok... made it to 4.... check encumbrance.... make sure all spells are up.....walk one room....walk two more rooms...hmmmmm.... seems quiet in here this afternoon........ DEAD!"

... I hate Rift Crawlers.
    good ole' space roa'ters
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!