Thread: Mutant wizard for a 6x enchant.

1. Default Mutant wizard for a 6x enchant.

Looking to get my armor up to 6x.

Its currently 5x, t5 ensorcelled, superbly crit padded, fairly damage padded. It also was fitted with the troll spine which adds +3 health recovery and +3 stam recovery enhancives.

[An immense suit of mithril plate armor set with battle-worn veniom pauldrons has a combat effectiveness rating of 3 points of Damage padding. It has 0 of 10 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness. It also has a combat effectiveness rating of 20 points of Critical padding and a 10.0% chance to have a combat effectiveness rating of 21. It has 10 of 100 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness. It has been serviced 15 times in this service window.]

If you're capable of enchanting this, lets talk.

good luck!
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

I'm not sure this is possible even with 303 ranks, but if you bought that enchanting boost potion ...
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Having tested this in game, nope! I was fairly certain I could have done the 4-5x enchant prior to the new damage padding addition. 5-6x would require a miracle now however.

6. Default

Yeah, PPs/enchant certs it is!

If only someone had bought one for 1k bs recently!

8. Default

Thats how I got it to 5x from 4x

Quote Originally Posted by Giantphang View Post
    Looking to get my armor up to 6x.

Its currently 5x, t5 ensorcelled, superbly crit padded, fairly damage padded. It also was fitted with the troll spine which adds +3 health recovery and +3 stam recovery enhancives.

[An immense suit of mithril plate armor set with battle-worn veniom pauldrons has a combat effectiveness rating of 3 points of Damage padding. It has 0 of 10 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness. It also has a combat effectiveness rating of 20 points of Critical padding and a 10.0% chance to have a combat effectiveness rating of 21. It has 10 of 100 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness. It has been serviced 15 times in this service window.]

If you're capable of enchanting this, lets talk.
    That one is impossible, from a wizard anyways.
    Last edited by Nordred; 03-04-2019 at 07:42 PM.