View Poll Results: Is he going to get indicted?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

9 60.00%
  • no

6 40.00%
  • tacos

8 53.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jared Kushner

The form that he fucked up on carries some fairly stiff penalties for lying or omitting things. I don't like that he is clearly going after it for political reasons, but an average Joe who filled it out incorrectly would end up in prison.

Allegedly Ivanka is in the same boat.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    The form that he fucked up on carries some fairly stiff penalties for lying or omitting things. I don't like that he is clearly going after it for political reasons, but an average Joe who filled it out incorrectly would end up in prison.

Allegedly Ivanka is in the same boat.
    The guy in charge of background checks said he had never seen mistakes and omissions at the level he saw on Kushner's forms.

At this point, the only reasons *not* to charge him would be political.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    The guy in charge of background checks said he had never seen mistakes and omissions at the level he saw on Kushner's forms.

Wait so he has seen "mistakes and omissions" on this form before? Were all of those people charged with a crime? Or is it only when it reaches "this level" that we charged people with a crime?

Unless all of those people were also charged with a crime it sure as shit sounds like going after Kushner IS political.

lol Dreaven with the mic drop..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Wait so he has seen "mistakes and omissions" on this form before? Were all of those people charged with a crime? Or is it only when it reaches "this level" that we charged people with a crime?

Unless all of those people were also charged with a crime it sure as shit sounds like going after Kushner IS political.
    I've never heard of anyone charged with a crime for lying or making mistakes on that shit either. They usually just get denied on their clearance.

And honestly, unless they can prove he is lying, they can't charge him. They could hit him if he knowingly omitted or concealed a fact though, but again, I've never heard of that happening.

It really just seems 100% political to me.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

crying.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I've never heard of anyone charged with a crime for lying or making mistakes on that shit either. They usually just get denied on their clearance.

And honestly, unless they can prove he is lying, they can't charge him. They could hit him if he knowingly omitted or concealed a fact though, but again, I've never heard of that happening.

It really just seems 100% political to me.
    Why would you have heard about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

Did you actually just make the argument that because you personally haven't heard about something happening, it clearly doesn't happen?

And did Roiken just call that a mic drop?

LMAO

Did you actually just make the argument that because you personally haven't heard about something happening, it clearly doesn't happen?

LMAO
    Keep telling yourself that the problem here is everyone else and not you. It's extremely entertaining to see you double and triple down on retarded butthurt desperation with each new post.

LMAO
    That's actually not what I said at all, but I know reading isn't your strong suit.

I asked if every single person who has ever made a mistake or omitted information on this form has been charged with a crime, because if not then it sure as shit seems political in this instance.

Or let me explain this in a language you can understand: "ROFL! Oh honey, I'm soooo smart and you're soooo stupid!"