Thread: Elanthian Elegance Fundraising Auction

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Elanthian Elegance Fundraising Auction

As an esteemed member of our organisation, the ladies and gentlemen of Elanthian Elegance are proud to support Lylia Rashere for a second term as Mayor of Wehnimer's Landing. We will be holding an auction on Restday, 10th day of Charlatos (Sunday 10th March) to raise funds for her campaign.

Interested parties are invited to assemble in the Event Hall of Lily Manor [lich #24671] at 2.00pm to peruse the catalogue and partake in a celebratory glass of champagne before the bidding begins!

I'll add some teasers later!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Reminder that the Elanthian Elegance fundraising auction is tomorrow (Sunday) and you've asked for it, so here it is ... a few teasers of what we have up for grabs:

* A T4 Metallic Gown
    * An Asael stole
    * A griffin enhancive-hiding pin
    * A very stylish Cidolfhus harness
    * Elegant ensembles and outfits
    * Gowns from IACL, Joola, Valinda, Zenlia
    * Shoes galore!
    ... and jewelry for every occasion!

Head over to Lily Manor [lich #24671] for a 2pm start. Remember, this is to raise funds for Lylia's potential second term of office and FashionCon later this year so make sure you bring friends and come with deep pockets!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvenlady View Post
    As an esteemed member of our organisation, the ladies and gentlemen of Elanthian Elegance are proud to support Lylia Rashere for a second term as Mayor of Wehnimer's Landing. We will be holding an auction on Restday, 10th day of Charlatos (Sunday 10th March) to raise funds for her campaign.

Interested parties are invited to assemble in the Event Hall of Lily Manor [lich #24671] at 2.00pm to peruse the catalogue and partake in a celebratory glass of champagne before the bidding begins!

I'll add some teasers later!

For all the eye-rolling, it was very well attended and we raised over 55 million so I’m guessing you could call it a success!

A HUGE thank you to everyone who came and fought hard over all the lots. It was fun!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

For all the eye-rolling, it was very well attended and we raised over 55 million so I’m guessing you could call it a success!

A HUGE thank you to everyone who came and fought hard over all the lots. It was fun!
    Elections are getting expensive!

6. Default

Kudos to Elanthian Elegance. Not a citizen of the Landing, but good luck to Lylia.
    Richaard Zephyr
    Argent Aspis' Argent Bursar

Thank you for a very fun and lovely event!