Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Macguyver issue

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Kranar, possible to step in? It's really poisoning the health of this forum and the trolls are trolling about the troll.

Kinda ironic but well.
    Kranar won't see this. Reporting macguyver posts is what Kranar has been saying to do. Though he seems to have quit banning all his new accounts over the past few months so maybe he doesn't give a fuck anymore either.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Fine…

It's not the macguyvers entities that bother me, it's the regular users trolling about it for their own personnal fun.

But ok, I'll do the ignorance method if there's nothing else to do.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    DISCLAIMER: I am ignoring the listed users seen below for the benefits of all and mine. If you have concerns about allegations they might say, feel free to speak to me about it but I'd rather avoid any interaction directly or indirectly about them.

Ignoring users:
    Fortybox
    Taernath
    lol, I love it.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

I don't even know what's going on anymore. I'm beginning to think none of this is real and I'm Macguyver and I invented this forum years ago for my different personalities to talk among themselves but one of the personalities has gone rogue and is starting to let the secret out of the bag.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 02-28-2019 at 07:31 PM.

Blog Entries

Short of requiring new members to provide photo ID, a blood sample for DNA testing, and agreeing to an implant that will allow tracking for drone strike purposes in case they violate TOS in the future, there is really no way to rid ourselves of macguyver. He's here to stay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

I like pie
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

DISCLAIMER: I am ignoring the listed users seen below for the benefits of all and mine. If you have concerns about allegations they might say, feel free to speak to me about it but I'd rather avoid any interaction directly or indirectly about them.

Ignoring users:
    Gelston's sig
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post

Ignoring users:
    Gelston's sig
    How date you ignore Gary Johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post

Ignoring users:
    Gelston's sig
    Also ignored.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Also ignored.
    Racist