Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Humoring myself with this one

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nordred View Post
    I have to ask myself if you read what I said at all.
    I will elaborate just so it is clear. A few months ago I sold about 800 mil worth of gear I had stored up in coins, scrip and cash. I also sold a DB ring for a healthy amount. This was wealth already in game I had earned over the years to spend towards scrip from people. It is a simple matter of shifting things around.

I was not attempting to imply you suck at arena, just more annoyed with the system so heavily weighted against underpowered melee.

They constantly make stuff non-critable which is an implicit nerf to melee, and make it so even with epic items like this our melee builds are just ok at killing stuff relative to pures.

It's just a little frustrating, this will probably be the last Duskruin type event I participate heavily in until they fix these glaring flaws.
    Last edited by m444w; 02-28-2019 at 02:09 PM.
    Discord: Ondreian#3875

I have turned PMs off on these forums, if you want to chat, use Discord to contact me.

knifty

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by m444w View Post
    I was not attempting to imply you suck at arena, just more annoyed with the system so heavily weighted against underpowered melee.
    They constantly make stuff non-critable which is an implicit nerf to melee, and make it so even with epic items like this our melee builds are just ok at killing stuff relative to pures.

It's just a little frustrating, this will probably be the last Duskruin type event I participate heavily in until they fix these glaring flaws.
    I wasn't serious about that, I'm having a laugh at myself really.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    It just gets tiresome seeing the Politics personal attack stuff bleed over into actual game related threads. This is not an isolated incident.
    Just wait until someone gets so butthurt that they try (but fail miserably) to stalk you irl get you fired and dox you to Antifa. That's where the real fun is.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    It just gets tiresome seeing the Politics personal attack stuff bleed over into actual game related threads. This is not an isolated incident.
    You are the only person here talking about politics.

Weird flex but okay

Probably worth somewhere around 107 million coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Weird flex but okay

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I'm not saying it as a legitimate argument for normal gameplay. I'm just saying pures typically do better on shorter hunts, and melee typically do better on longer hunts, at least pre-cap.
    No one knows what a marathon hunt is like unless you area a Post-Cap Sorc with 503 mana (105 mana gained off-node), 13 spirit with enhancives and CoL. Throw in a 1k bag and 704 and I will let you imagine the treasure I get during the hunt
    My dad always told me not to argue with fools or drunks. And I don't smell alcohol on your breath.