Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Humoring myself with this one

Default Humoring myself with this one

This is not for sale at all, but for my own notes and others inputs, I want to know what people would think rough value is. Consider it more an exercise to see what the market values some of the more complex, overdone stuff.

Here we are: 7x enchant, t5 ensorc, grapple flares, masterful crit weighting(17 rated), on the line of somewhat and decent damage weighted(am out on my iPad now so can’t get specific from notes atm), splitting short sword with enhancives of +15 ohe, +12 strength and +15 stamina recovery. When it splits each blade will have said enhancives on them,which both will have to be charged separately.

The values of complex stuff to me seems so unsettled upon, one will see similar things go for night and day prices. I guess right now with scrip and coin prices so low there is that aspect to.

I have nothing to add other than what the fuck
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Between 500k and 1M BS. I paid 70K+ each for my two 20 pt MCWs, and that was when BS was worth at least twice as much. One of those has two +15’s and couldn’t be taken past T2, even at 4x. Player enchanting was impossible. So the fact that it’s high enchant AND T5 AND has 3 awesome bonuses AND is a splitter AND has amazing flares for a fast weapon base...

When it comes to valuing a weapon like this, I don’t think you can just add up costs for weighting + enchant + splitter contract + enhancives - you have to multiply. Annnnd... given that everything is being revamped to account more for current item properties... I would say this weapon is priceless. It’s like shall not be seen again.

5. Default

I'm just happy I got to touch that thing

Quote Originally Posted by Macillus View Post
    Between 500k and 1M BS. I paid 70K+ each for my two 20 pt MCWs, and that was when BS was worth at least twice as much. One of those has two +15’s and couldn’t be taken past T2, even at 4x. Player enchanting was impossible. So the fact that it’s high enchant AND T5 AND has 3 awesome bonuses AND is a splitter AND has amazing flares for a fast weapon base...

When it comes to valuing a weapon like this, I don’t think you can just add up costs for weighting + enchant + splitter contract + enhancives - you have to multiply. Annnnd... given that everything is being revamped to account more for current item properties... I would say this weapon is priceless. It’s like shall not be seen again.
    It was a 4x mcw(17) t5 2 slot fusion when I got it awhile back. I know all the work put into it won't be seen back but it is a pretty badass creation, I think I've done 14-15 runs on duskruin arena and first round I knocked off 40 seconds of my best solo time and since another 15, 225 seconds right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordred View Post
    It was a 4x mcw(17) t5 2 slot fusion when I got it awhile back. I know all the work put into it won't be seen back but it is a pretty badass creation, I think I've done 14-15 runs on duskruin arena and first round I knocked off 40 seconds of my best solo time and since another 15, 225 seconds right now.
    On your sorc?
    standing between the living and the dead

It really bothers my OCD that it's not a full 20 pts MCW, and not +15/15/15. Please fix.

9. Default

Any plans to ever up the enchant to a full 10x?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Any plans to ever up the enchant to a full 10x?
    Only way for him to do that now is with HESS certs. I think the full enchant documents have frankly been underpriced and have flown somewhat under-the-radar; they are the ONLY way to enchant the ever-growing class of 7x uber items that have tons of shit on them. (Usually the tons of shit pushes the PP enchant cost to ludicrous heights, effectively closing off that avenue). Judging by how fast the ten cert restock sold out people may be realizing this... if they reappear next DR I think they will be scripted out in the first few minutes if the price isn't vastly increased.