Thread: Lore training warpath

Default Lore training warpath

Might have asked this before not sure I did looking for lore training for a warpath. About to hit 20 and want to clean up my training plan.

57 transformation
    65 bless
    ? Manipulation
    ? Summoning

thanks

I've been curious about some of this myself - I thought I remember reading something about paths being able to transfer scars from other pkayers. Did I make this up in my head or is it accomplished through lore training?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Discord: danteprimus

50 ranks of Mental Lore - Transference (NOT Transformation) lore is required to transfer scars from other players. Mental Lore - Transformation is still required to reduce RT from healing.

I agree with the above points, summoning/manipulation is pretty unnecessary if you're gonna stay with the weapon. The 57 Transformations lore also relies on you being 1x Empath base at cap, so while leveling you'll still have RT when healing. For that, I'd say just .5x it, so that you're hitting the goal of 57 close to hitting cap.

To me, the 65 Blessings lore is much more important so that you can get full stamina return from your 1107 ASAP. I also probably wouldn't worry much about the transference until near/post-cap, unless you really wanna be healing other people a lot too.
    Last edited by Velfi; 03-06-2019 at 03:18 PM.

Ok let's try this again. First let me apologize for being a retard in my mind I think I am warpath which technically i'm not. I was playing around with the advice above and was struggling. so....

I have a parasitic rot staff that I have been spamming heal to trigger the flares since my mana pool is low. I am also training in necro lore to 36 for the first break point of the rot flares. I have no intention of being someone that is going to sit around town and heal people so I guess transformation if more because i hate the rt of healing myself.

Right now at 18:

bless 1x to 65
    15 maniputlation
    Was going to start training in transform 1x to 57 ranks
    summoing was looking to squeeze in at least 20 ranks of summoning.

Hopefully this is slightly more clear looking to clean things up before 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post
    ...I think I am warpath...I have a parasitic rot staff...

Warpath is not an empath that hunts, which it sounds like what you were getting from it. Warpath is an empath that uses an actual weapon and swings it. As for your training setup, at a low level like this I'd suggest just pumping up your empath base so you can ward things more easily with 1101, and train in MIU so you can aid your hunting with some wands, maybe a little bit of spell aiming to help with this as well.

Going 1x in Transformations is not going to eliminate the hard RT even if you get to 57 ranks, as it also relies on you being at cap with 1x Empath base. It will reduce the hard RT somewhat, but it will still be there particularly at lower levels. Also, if you're not swinging a weapon, why are you so focused on the 65 Blessings lore? The manipulation might help you as you progress, but until you have the mana to be hunting with 1106 I wouldn't focus on that either. Similarly, if you're not training spell aiming in the long term to be bolting, I'm not sure how much you'll get out of the summoning lore for what I'm guessing is web bolt.

Having said all that, I'm not the most knowledgeable about standard empath warding/casting setups, you might want better advice from someone else about that route.