Thread: Duskruin Drops

Default Duskruin Drops

Will be adding to list as i collect them , so more to come .

Prices also to come later

weapons/armor

#1 --a thin-bladed vultite longsword -- 4x , 4 pounds ENHANCIVE: +3 to Ambush BONUS (4 trains); ENHANCIVE: +5 to Edged Weapons BONUS (9 trains); a lot of charges
    ----------------- MB:500k

Checking out the longsword, it looks like it is somewhat weighted to inflict more damage.

[A thin-bladed vultite longsword has a combat effectiveness rating of 4 points of Damage weighting and a 90.0% chance to have a combat effectiveness rating of 5. It has 9 of 10 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 --- a faenor-edged mithglin broadsword -- 3x , 3 pounds ---- MB:300k

Checking out the broadsword, it looks like it is temporarily exceptionally weighted to inflict more damage.

[A faenor-edged mithglin broadsword has a combat effectiveness rating of 14 points of Damage weighting and a 30.0% chance to have a combat effectiveness rating of 15. It has 9 of 30 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness.]

----------------------------------------------------------

#3 --- an ora-edged vaalorn longsword -- +18 enchant , 4 pounds ---- MB:300k

Checking out the longsword, it looks like it is temporarily exceptionally weighted to inflict more critical blows than a normal weapon of its type.

[An ora-edged vaalorn longsword has a combat effectiveness rating of 14 points of Critical weighting and a 13.3% chance to have a combat effectiveness rating of 15. It has 4 of 30 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness.]

-----------------------------------------------------------

#4 --- a serrated drakar dagger -- +5 enchant , 1 pound , fire flares -------MB:100k ----CB:100k MrDallas SOLD awaiting pick-up

Checking out the dagger, it looks like it is temporarily exceptionally weighted to inflict more critical blows than a normal weapon of its type.

[A serrated drakar dagger has a combat effectiveness rating of 13 points of Critical weighting and a 90.0% chance to have a combat effectiveness rating of 14. It has 27 of 30 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness.]

-------------------------------------------------------

#5 -- a polished spiked mithril aventail --- +5 enchant , 2 pounds---- MB:100k

Examining the aventail closely, it looks like it is somewhat padded, lessening the damage the wearer takes.

[A polished spiked mithril aventail has a combat effectiveness rating of 5 points of Damage padding and a 35.0% chance to have a combat effectiveness rating of 6. It has 7 of 20 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness.]

--------------------------------------------------

#6 --- a gleaming mithril greathelm --- +5 enchant , 4 pounds , -----MB:100k

Examining the greathelm closely, it looks like it is temporarily exceptionally padded, lessening the damage the wearer takes.

[A gleaming mithril greathelm has a combat effectiveness rating of 13 points of Damage padding and a 16.6% chance to have a combat effectiveness rating of 14. It has 5 of 30 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness.]

---------------------------------------------------------

#7 ---- a vultite augmented breastplate ---- 5x, 18 pounds .Temporarily and moderately resistant to plasma ----MB:750k

Examining the breastplate closely, it looks like it is somewhat padded, lessening the damage the wearer takes.

[A vultite augmented breastplate has a combat effectiveness rating of 4 points of Damage padding and a 60.0% chance to have a combat effectiveness rating of 5. It has 6 of 10 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness.]
    Last edited by Hoodtralfeck; 02-26-2019 at 10:57 PM.
    I started out with nothing , and I still have most of it left !

2. Default

mb on 4

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP