Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 10x perfect morning star

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    I have no shame in saying it feel AMAZING to tell you all you are idiots, and I called it forever the fuck ago...

...I've been proven right, and it feels fucking amazing to be vindicated even knowing you will try to spin it off cause it sucks to be dupped soooooo badly.
    This says a lot more about you than anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    This says a lot more about you than anyone else.
    Well I was talking about myself, so that would make sense. I get that you think I should somehow feel bad about feeling good, but I don't. At all. I understand that my feeling of joy comes from telling idiots to fuck off and I am totally at peace with that. 100%. See where you quoted me saying "I have no shame..."? LOL, and then you come here with your judgey-wudgeys like I am supposed to give a shit? Seriously who are you or ANYBODY here that I should be worried about your personal opinion of me? We aren't going out to brunch Dick, hell, have we even interacted before? You don't have the moral high ground here rando so you can go ahead and cool it. (I mean, you won't, cause the truth is you wanna get in on that feeling good too, and you don't get that from shutting your mouth)

Welcome to the PC, where there isn't a SINGLE fucking rule about ANY fucking thing, so everybody just sit back and enjoy the next couple weeks of me spiraling completely out of control. I will say this for you Dick, you aren't pitching that this person is actually a person, and I appreciate that. You are just doing what everybody is doing in one way or another, My way, today, is some real fuck everybody shit. Yours is demonstrating your superiority over me. Do you fucking SEE ME DICK? This is not the bar to set for yourself.

thanks for callin!
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

I hope the shop is in your name now

Quote Originally Posted by Helsfeld View Post
    I hope the shop is in your name now
    Fuck, me too bro.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Well I was talking about myself, so that would make sense. I get that you think I should somehow feel bad about feeling good, but I don't. At all. I understand that my feeling of joy comes from telling idiots to fuck off and I am totally at peace with that. 100%. See where you quoted me saying "I have no shame..."? LOL, and then you come here with your judgey-wudgeys like I am supposed to give a shit? Seriously who are you or ANYBODY here that I should be worried about your personal opinion of me? We aren't going out to brunch Dick, hell, have we even interacted before? You don't have the moral high ground here rando so you can go ahead and cool it. (I mean, you won't, cause the truth is you wanna get in on that feeling good too, and you don't get that from shutting your mouth)

Welcome to the PC, where there isn't a SINGLE fucking rule about ANY fucking thing, so everybody just sit back and enjoy the next couple weeks of me spiraling completely out of control. I will say this for you Dick, you aren't pitching that this person is actually a person, and I appreciate that. You are just doing what everybody is doing in one way or another, My way, today, is some real fuck everybody shit. Yours is demonstrating your superiority over me. Do you fucking SEE ME DICK? This is not the bar to set for yourself.

thanks for callin!
    I didn't read a lot of that but I can tell you that despite what you may say, you take this board way too seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

The OP's account date is 2016. I don't think macguyver has the smarts to run such a long con parachute account. A person can be a moron and a troll without automatically being macguyver (although he is both of those things).
    Last edited by audioserf; 02-22-2019 at 07:54 AM. Reason: I don't know how to spell macguyver's stupid name

I didn't read a lot of that but I can tell you that despite what you may say, you take this board way too seriously.
    Writing multiple paragraph effortposts on a GS4 board, lol

This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    This is correct.
    Some scathing rep from the Shartmaster
    Thread: “Blade” noun in weapon alterations
    he's not macgyver you tard

Oh but he is, and he was, and you can suck on my balls fuckko!

No thats a sweet tactic. "Oh I didn't read but if I did I wouldn't care and blahblahblah some superior bullshit" How the fuck can you not read a paragraph? This is just proving my point And it's totally cool that you feel smugly good about, do it. Fuck what other people think, fuck if I call you out on it who cares? Nobody, and thats cool too. Just realize that being unable to read a few seconds of text "says a lot more about you than anyone else."

So why did Koars post this thread? Why did they argue with themselves here? Why were they swapping between the two accounts? Can anybody explain that? Audioserf will just aloof away since he has no answer that fits his decision, and Wraithbringer hasn't said anything of consequence as long as I have been around.

What, you think because I am spewing animosity towards you all that you can use that as your strawman to ignore EVERYTHING else? Well great, you are all welcome. Me telling you to tongue punch my asshole CERTAINLY means that didn't get chumped by this fucking chump.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    The OP's account date is 2016. I don't think macguyver has the smarts to run such a long con parachute account. A person can be a moron and a troll without automatically being macguyver (although he is both of those things).
    Holy shit man! You cracked the code. Koars ISN'T McGyver.... McGyver is fucking KOARS! Koars was the initial account, then McGyver was created shortly after to be the shitstain troll persona. Seriously, with all this shit already, then their accounts were created 2 months apart? This was the dupe, that McGyver couldn't be smart enough to be Koars, but how easy would it be for this dumb shit Koars to act even DUMBER to be McGyver? Yeahyeahyeah, its all a conspiracy theory sure.

L

You are a bonafide crazy person. Shine on.