Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 10x perfect morning star

What the fuck is going on in this topic?

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    I'm just not going to post in any thread you're in Ososis. I don't even know you or why you've seem to have targeted me. For all we know you could have started this thread. You used to be much cooler sitting around TSC and giving people armor support not sure why you're like this here. Take care.
    Ahh, the classic "remember those good ole time" McGyver bullshit. How many people remember that move? Fuck off, sign off, try again. This account had a good run because people are fucking stupid, but its burnt now. You don't get to dodge me because I caught your ass dead to rights. What you get to do is burn this account. I know it's gonna be hard for you, this was your best attempt at being people by far, but you gotta let it go.

I don't even know you... You used to be much cooler sitting around TSC and giving people armor support...
    Well which is it? You don't know me, but you know from years ago? fuck off, up, and away.
    Last edited by Ososis; 02-21-2019 at 09:16 PM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    I was halfway through a post about "Fuck you koars light, you can't tell the first line is fucked until you get to the second line, and anyway there is a 78% chance you are this person because you are both fake as shit and you coming on here to point out your own mistakes is EXACTLY the kind of "pretending to be people" McGyvery bullshit I would expect you to do. You both are CLEARLY confused on how nouns work in general, and the distinctions of morning stars specifically. You "argue" while both misunderstanding the core concept in an identical way." but then you made it easy for me...

How is it possibly for you to have the intelligence of an inbred potato and even form sounds, let alone sentences? Its truly boggling for me that this is absolutly the easiest format ever for you to fake something up and you botch it EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. How many times do you have to piss in your own face before you learn to aim your dick or at least close your mouth?

Guess what? I've been watching you swap accounts you stupid fucking cunt. Back and forth, post and log, always alternating. Are you even smart enough to realize how terrible you are at literally everything? Its truly pathetic and you should be fucking embarrassed. Call your mother, tell her you're garbage, she deserves the truth.

To everybody who said Koars wasn't McGyver, You can all suck on my giant 4-headed echidna penis.

Attachment 9267
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

I'd like to meet the minimum bid of 1k bloodscrip please. K, thx.

Quoted as more proof you are obviously McGyver. Just admit it. You got busted cause you suck, at least own it, don't run off to the Political cesspool to start claiming your black (you're not)
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

For what it's worth the seller never replied to a purchase inquiry so this is def a troll topic.
    Last edited by Kupak; 02-21-2019 at 10:59 PM.

The detective/ tin foil hat is strong in Ososis. who gives a fuck. I don't think that he's macguyver because he does make actual inquisitive and occasionally informative and opinion posts that isn't the obvious trolling that the other guy did. If it is i'll gladly eat crow.. not sure why you are so hell bent on beating up the dude though

as far as the op.. GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    The detective/ tin foil hat is strong in Ososis. who gives a fuck. I don't think that he's macguyver because he does make actual inquisitive and occasionally informative and opinion posts that isn't the obvious trolling that the other guy did. If it is i'll gladly eat crow.. not sure why you are so hell bent on beating up the dude though

as far as the op.. GTFO
    Oh... so are you stupid or just ignorant? Honest question, cause he IS the OP dumb ass! He does ALL the telltale McGyver bullshit, and he can't defend ANY time he gets called on it. It's glaringly obvious if you paid ANY attention. If you want to entrench in stupidity, great, but I'm gonna call you the idiot that you are. I don't need to be sensitive because your psyche can't handle being proven wrong. Suck it up. And by it I mean my dick, because you got played for a fool.

The only thing that I see is rage, and maybe obsession which was my point. Why drive yourself crazy trying to continually out the guy. My psyche cant be proven wrong.. because my psyche is in a state of not giving a fuck.. While you are in one of burn to him asap... As far as being played as a fool I did explain why i felt Koars was not the same person. I would not be able to do so if i had not been paying attention.
    Last edited by Roiken; 02-22-2019 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    The only thing that I see is rage, and maybe obsession which was my point. Why drive yourself crazy trying to continually out the guy. My psyche cant be proven wrong.. because my psyche is in a state of not giving a fuck.. While you are in one of burn to him asap... As far as being played as a fool I did explain why i felt Koars was not the same person. I would not be able to do so if i had not been paying attention.
    It comes down to this, you are wrong. You won't change your mind because you don't want to, which makes you stupid. You see rage? Impressive that you caught my subtle undertones there. People have been talking shit to me for a while now, CERTAIN that I must be wrong. I have no shame in saying it feel AMAZING to tell you all you are idiots, and I called it forever the fuck ago.

To the point, you think I just made up watching him swap accounts? I just created that in my mind and then took THIS stand as a trick?
    Do you not see that they both are talking about the same wrong thing with stars?
    Look at his thread history, fake Official: posts, questions that require him be both completely stupid yet have deep knowledge of the lands? All his personal references to people he doesn't actually know? How the FUCK could you not see it other than being in straight denial.
    I could go on and on, but we both know it doesn't matter does it? You will die on that hill like all the other fools. I've been proven right, and it feels fucking amazing to be vindicated even knowing you will try to spin it off cause it sucks to be dupped soooooo badly. You are the wrong side. Stop it.