Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 10x perfect morning star

1. Default 10x perfect morning star

Selling my 10x T1 perfect forged, heavily crit weighted, void flaring, splitting morning star. Will do either cold hard cash, GoA or BS.

seems legit
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

All it takes is one green dot to change the world

Who are you in game? Ososis can meet up with you for verification.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Who are you in game? Ososis can meet up with you for verification.
    Why would I need verification when I know exactly what it is.

6. Default

>get mor
    You deftly remove the hafted mithril morning star from your baldric.
    >unsheath
    >open morning
    You are already holding a hoarbeam-hafted mithril morning star.
    >
    Holding your morning star with both hands, you press a small button near your thumb and separate the weapon into two halves.

R>glance
    You glance down to see a hoarbeam-hafted mithril morning star in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.

The first thing that strikes you about the morning star is the weight, which is about 4 pounds. You tremble and can barely hold onto the hafted mithril morning star. You estimate it must be worth over a hundred million silvers! You can also tell that the hafted mithril morning star is predominantly crafted of mithril.

You sense a faint aura of magic shrouded with a haze of necrosis around the hafted mithril morning star. You sense that this is some type of holy item. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the morning star is as some type of weapon. It has been forged by a member of the Artisan's Guild. In addition, its use appears to be magically restricted in some way.

You sense a faint aura of magic shrouded with a haze of necrosis around the hafted mithril morning star. You sense that this is some type of holy item. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the morning star is as some type of weapon. It has been forged by a member of the Artisan's Guild. In addition, its use appears to be magically restricted in some way.

The harmonics generated tell you that the morning star inflicts more fearsome wounds when it strikes, has been infused with a dark substance and has been sanctified for use by a Cleric or Paladin in the fight against the undead.

Quote Originally Posted by azfritz View Post
    >get mor
    You deftly remove the hafted mithril morning star from your baldric.
    >unsheath
    >open morning
    You are already holding a hoarbeam-hafted mithril morning star.
    >
    Holding your morning star with both hands, you press a small button near your thumb and separate the weapon into two halves.

R>glance
    You glance down to see a hoarbeam-hafted mithril morning star in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.

The first thing that strikes you about the morning star is the weight, which is about 4 pounds. You tremble and can barely hold onto the hafted mithril morning star. You estimate it must be worth over a hundred million silvers! You can also tell that the hafted mithril morning star is predominantly crafted of mithril.

The harmonics generated tell you that the morning star inflicts more fearsome wounds when it strikes, has been infused with a dark substance and has been sanctified for use by a Cleric or Paladin in the fight against the undead.
    quoted because THATS fake. I stopped reading after 2 lines
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Lol

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    It's fake from the 1st line. It's "get star" not "get mor".

Not to mention it's missing hoarbeam on the second line.
    Or that's how it was altered to. But you are absolutely correct.

>tap star
    You tap a green starstone in a pebbled grey leather pouch.
    >tap star
    You tap a green starstone in a pebbled grey leather pouch.
    >tap other star
    You tap a white starstone in a pebbled grey leather pouch.
    >tap third star
    What were you referring to?
    >tap mor
    You tap a hoarbeam-hafted mithril morning star, which is in your left hand.

I was halfway through a post about "Fuck you koars light, you can't tell the first line is fucked until you get to the second line, and anyway there is a 78% chance you are this person because you are both fake as shit and you coming on here to point out your own mistakes is EXACTLY the kind of "pretending to be people" McGyvery bullshit I would expect you to do. You both are CLEARLY confused on how nouns work in general, and the distinctions of morning stars specifically. You "argue" while both misunderstanding the core concept in an identical way." but then you made it easy for me...

How is it possibly for you to have the intelligence of an inbred potato and even form sounds, let alone sentences? Its truly boggling for me that this is absolutly the easiest format ever for you to fake something up and you botch it EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. How many times do you have to piss in your own face before you learn to aim your dick or at least close your mouth?

Guess what? I've been watching you swap accounts you stupid fucking cunt. Back and forth, post and log, always alternating. Are you even smart enough to realize how terrible you are at literally everything? Its truly pathetic and you should be fucking embarrassed. Call your mother, tell her you're garbage, she deserves the truth.

To everybody who said Koars wasn't McGyver, You can all suck on my giant 4-headed echidna penis.

FUCKYOU.png
    Last edited by Ososis; 02-21-2019 at 08:52 PM.