Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 10x T5 Low Steel Splitter

He sneaky altered his low steels!

Low steel is the devil.

agreed! low steel is pure evil

Quote Originally Posted by Derex View Post
    Ya definitely better than crimes I was more fucking with crime about falchions not trying to neg ur thread
    I wouldn't call it better.... it's great, and new metal, and if I was TWC would buy it over mine.. unless... you add a splitter cert to mine and you'd have 8x T5 21 pt crit weighting (575 of 600) and greater elemental lightning flares. I don't think Greater Elemental Flares are offered that often, and know some were refused to put them on MCW weapons... If mine were a splitter you'd get a flare from both weapons. Not sure if Low Steel Flare stacks, for duration of effect or damage, but damage over time takes time. I wonder if GUB would make the low steel flare hit, and then put GUB on the Low Steel and I think you'd have an amazing Reim Weapon!

Anyway, I think low steel rocks and whomever gets this is getting quite the deal. Good Luck! I'd buy it myself if I was flush with bloodscript.

It looks like the Low Steel Flare may be independent from the logs (each weapon's flare on its own duration timer), and if that's the case makes the Low Steel Splitter even better vs hard to kill critters.

-----------------------------------------

If you quote this and put blah blah blah in any part of your response then you are jealous.
    Last edited by Crime; 03-20-2019 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crime View Post
    I wouldn't call it better.... it's great, and new metal, and if I was TWC would buy it over mine.. unless... you add a splitter cert to mine and you'd have 8x T5 21 pt crit weighting (575 of 600) and greater elemental lightning flares. I don't think Greater Elemental Flares are offered that often, and know some were refused to put them on MCW weapons... If mine were a splitter you'd get a flare from both weapons. Not sure if Low Steel Flare stacks, for duration of effect or damage, but damage over time takes time. I wonder if GUB would make the low steel flare hit, and then put GUB on the Low Steel and I think you'd have an amazing Reim Weapon!

Anyway, I think low steel rocks and whomever gets this is getting quite the deal. Good Luck!
    Lol what did you just say? All I heard was blah blah blah I have herpes
    standing between the living and the dead

Quote Originally Posted by Crime View Post
    you add a splitter cert to mine and you'd have 8x T5 21 pt crit weighting (575 of 600) and greater elemental lightning flares.
    I think greater flare scripts would block splitter scripts
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

yeah you could have like 4 dots ticking for like 160 damage a pop.

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    I think greater flare scripts would block splitter scripts
    Nordred split grapple, but I think you're right. Greater Lighting is Scripted.

They'd probably remove the greater and you'd just have lightning flaring dual blades.
    Last edited by Crime; 03-20-2019 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Grapple is slot B.

according to this, greater ele are category D flares and so take up the script slot: https://gswiki.play.net/User:VANKRASN39/flare_sandbox

Yeah edited my above comment. They'd probably remove the slot D and leave lightning. Not something I'd want to do anyway. Just use another ubber off hander

urmom takes the D flares
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"