Thread: Anyone got perfect forged 1x stars?

Default Anyone got perfect forged 1x stars?

How much do those blank bases go for?

why you keep fucking asking for these

Are you referring to morning stars? I usually put the ones I make up for auction with a 1m min bid and see where they go from there... the only one I've ever made that was 1x was one of the flaring metals, though. I have so much vultite, vaalorn, and kelyn I'll prolly never get around to doing much other then those metals between the times I have razern/white ora to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by beldar17 View Post
    why you keep fucking asking for these
    Vishra told me it's how you win GS.

I decided to forge my own anyway. Gonna be a proper warrior with proper crafting marks dammit, my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Kupak View Post

I decided to forge my own anyway. Gonna be a proper warrior with proper crafting marks dammit, my own.
    are looking for the pieces to forge it with your mark? or you just want A mark?
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

I wanna forge with my own mark. That means I gotto combine the pieces, or actually make the pieces?

I wanna forge with my own mark. That means I gotto combine the pieces, or actually make the pieces?
    He who vices is king!
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

I once wanted to do that. Make a character, start as a forger, and have some funky backstory where I was forced to become a warrior and fight and shit.... But the boring monotony of mastering forging killed it for me.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I once wanted to do that. Make a character, start as a forger, and have some funky backstory where I was forced to become a warrior and fight and shit.... But the boring monotony of mastering forging killed it for me.
    No, see, but that would've made your backstory so much better, had you actually endured the suffering.

Blog Entries

No, see, but that would've made your backstory so much better, had you actually endured the suffering.
    I've suffered enough from this game since the '90s!
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam