Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Republican Primary

1. Default 2020 Republican Primary

Former Massachusetts governor Bill Weld says he'll be challenging Trump in 2020. Says he intends to beat him or at least hurt him.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Former Massachusetts governor Bill Weld says he'll be challenging Trump in 2020. Says he intends to beat him or at least hurt him.

get a job

Blog Entries

Cool, and all the delegates will vote for Trump and everyone will ignore Weld.

Great primary.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I cannot wait to see the county fair booths this year. It's gonna be amazing to see who comes out of the woods to run.

lol Bill Weld

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    get a job
    This is correct.

I got 1337 silvers that says between now and midnight PK doesn't go longer than 1 full hour without posting retarded shit.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-15-2019 at 12:26 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Who?

I honestly had to look this dude up, he ran as Gary Johnson's vice president in 2016. He hasn't held a political position since 1997.

I'm sure Trump is just terrified.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Who?

I honestly had to look this dude up, he ran as Gary Johnson's vice president in 2016. He hasn't held a political position since 1997.

I'm sure Trump is just terrified.
    pk thinks he's going to win.

Blog Entries

Bill Weld also defended Hillary Clinton. I also remember he mad many, many retarded statements during the 2016 elections that displayed his complete lack of knowledge on firearms.

This was one of his gems.

"The five-shot rifle, that’s a standard military rifle; the problem is if you attach a clip to it so it can fire more shells and if you remove the pin so that it becomes an automatic weapon, and those are independent criminal offenses,” Weld said. “That is when they become, essentially, a weapon of mass destruction. The problem with handguns probably is even worse than the problem of the AR15."
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Bill Weld also defended Hillary Clinton. I also remember he mad many, many retarded statements during the 2016 elections that displayed his complete lack of knowledge on firearms.

"The five-shot rifle, that’s a standard military rifle; the problem is if you attach a clip to it so it can fire more shells and if you remove the pin so that it becomes an automatic weapon, and those are independent criminal offenses,” Weld said. “That is when they become, essentially, a weapon of mass destruction. The problem with handguns probably is even worse than the problem of the AR15."
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post

I know next to nothing about firearms but some things that jumped out at me.

A rifle doesn't hold 5 rounds by itself like a revolver would so it would need a clip in the first place.
    Shells typically refer to shotgun ammunition.
    A rifle civilians could buy (I know he called it a military rifle but I'm assuming he's talking about weapons civilians can buy too) wouldn't be so easy to turn into an automatic weapon.
    Even a fully automatic weapon is not a "weapon of mass destruction."
    Handguns actually are used for murders more than AR15s are but I think the point he's trying to make is a handgun is easier to turn into a "weapon of mass destruction."

What did I get wrong? What did I miss?