Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Should Reject the Border Deal

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    But Pelosi said a Democrat president could do it too. Is it abusing power or not?
    It's an abuse of power no matter what party does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    What I saw was a journalist doing his job holding power to account.
    That's because you're stupid.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    1. You're literally one of the stupid Trump supporters Ann Coulter is talking about.
    2. There is no national emergency. Trump even said during the presser that he didn't need to sign the national emergency declaration, he just wanted to wall done faster.
    3. The Democrats did play ball, they gave Trump $1.375 billion for the wall.
    4. They're not going to take this to court because they're against securing the border, they're against the POTUS abusing his power to circumvent the Constitution.
    5. Enjoy yourself as Trump's presidency collapses because he's cornered himself and has zero political capital.
    Like I give a shit what Ann Coulter thinks. It's funny how all you do is claim Republicans just hang on to every word of certain people like Ann Coulter, Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson, etc, yet as soon as one of them says something you like you can't help but hump their leg until they get a restraining order against you.

4. Default

Asides from inviting her to speak at his rallies...
    Asides from the private phone calls...
    Asides from the Oval Office visits...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Like I give a shit what Ann Coulter thinks. It's funny how all you do is claim Republicans just hang on to every word of certain people like Ann Coulter, Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson, etc, yet as soon as one of them says something you like you can't help but hump their leg until they get a restraining order against you.
    Ann Coulter is still a ghoul but she represents a part of Trump's base that is no longer supporting him. Like I said before watching the rats turn on each other is fucking awesome.

Asides from inviting her to speak at his rallies...
    Asides from the private phone calls...
    Asides from the Oval Office visits...

See what I mean? Now Ann Coulter will be Androidpk's biggest idol until she starts to say something he disagrees with again, then it will be "LOL! You listen to Ann Coulter, that Nazi?"

Ann Coulter is still a ghoul but she represents a part of Trump's base that is no longer supporting him. Like I said before watching the rats turn on each other is fucking awesome.
    get a job you butthurt tard. Or maybe even *gasp* a LIFE. All you do is post butthurt on pc 24/7. Nice life.

8. Default

See what I mean? Now Ann Coulter will be Androidpk's biggest idol until she starts to say something he disagrees with again, then it will be "LOL! You listen to Ann Coulter, that Nazi?"

I hope everyone stays safe during this national emergency. Keep your head on a swivel out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    get a job you butthurt tard. Or maybe even *gasp* a LIFE. All you do is post butthurt on pc 24/7. Nice life.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible