Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Should Reject the Border Deal

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I picked up LCpl in March 2003, same month we invaded Iraq.
    Thanks for the service! ... without it I likely wouldn't have been allowed to fuck off as much i'm sure.

As to the topic and since it's dated since we're on day 4 of emergency. I think it's pretty awesome the deal wasn't accepted. If it were it'd mean he had no backbone at all and a weird showing of his character of not giving a fuck about stupid opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Donald Trump is going to lose this in court, because of his own words... He said I don’t need to do it now, I just want to do it faster. That right there admits it's not a national emergency.

No. Obama could have done the exact same thing if he was as smart as Trump.

Remember Hurricane Sandy and Obama's bromance with Chris Christie? Obama requested $60 billion of relief funds for that hurricane, but Congress only appropriated $50 billion, saying the rest was requested for wasteful purposes. Obama could have just taken the extra $10 billion and declared a national emergency. Surely a hurricane qualifies as a national emergency.

And what about the 2013 floods in Colorado? That was in the news recently when a usually subdued Senator from Colorado had a viral moment. As you will recall, Ted Cruz singlehandedly shut down the government following those floods by reading Green Eggs and Ham on the Senate floor, preventing the federal government from providing relief to Colorado. Obama should have declared a disaster and just taken the money.

Strong leaders take the money. Weak leaders wait for someone to give it to them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    We are witnessing what happens when a president is put into office against the popular vote. The president's policies are not in line with majority opinion. This happened with Bush Jr and the Iraq war.
    I hate the term but you are the true definition of a useful idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Going by the neg-rep these images are super fucking triggering for the orange clownettes.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I hate the term but you are the true definition of a useful idiot.
    I don't care. I believe Putin.

He does provide the most reliable intelligence to the US president, more reliable than our own intelligence services, you see.

Very legal and very cool!

9. Default

lol, whomever said I was retarded in my rep.. Suck my chode.

This is why you're the biggest retard here, and are representative of the average ignorant, party biased, low to no information voter who receives their marching orders from CNN. Your ilk are the single biggest threat to this country and as you put it, you don't care. Idiot.