Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Trump Should Reject the Border Deal

Wraithbringer... he's the rep tough guy! Can't even sign his own rep.

In response to your idiotic rep, Trump has yet to decide where exactly he is getting his border funding from, Like Gelston said, DoD, but he also said he's exploring other options as well. such Puerto disaster fund and California disaster fund (although I'm not sure if the DoD is in charge of the funding for these programs specifically)

So, all in all, you are actually the fucking retard. Go play in traffic.

and if you bothered to actually read what people have written instead of just talking out of your retarded ass and leaving unsigned rep. You'd know like others who actually take the time to read threads, that i've been out of the loop for quite some time, and I'm simply getting get caught up here, and with other sources.

And before you even try, I'm not liberal, I'm not a conservative, I'm not democratic or republican... I'm a fucking Russian spy. So why don't you actually do something useful before you comment here, and actually take the time to improve that reading comprehension of yours, and add value to these topics for ONCE.
    Last edited by Solkern; 02-19-2019 at 08:30 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post

In response to your idiotic rep, Trump has yet to decide where exactly he is getting his border funding from, Like Gelston said, DoD, but he also said he's exploring other options as well.

So, all in all, you are actually the fucking retard. Go play in traffic.

and if you bothered to actually read what people have written instead of just talking out of your retarded ass and leaving unsigned rep. You'd know like others who actually take the time to read threads, that i've been out of the loop for quite some time, and I'm simply getting get caught up here, and with other sources.

And before you even try, I'm not liberal, I'm not a conservative, I'm not democratic or republican... I'm a fucking Russian spy. So why don't you actually do something useful before you comment here, and actually take the time to improve that reading comprehension of yours, and add value to these topics for ONCE.
    Dude, no one gives a fuck about signing or not signing rep. It isn't anonymous anymore so there isn't a point. Stop whining about it.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    How could you possibly know he sent it to you if he didn't sign it!?!?!?!?!?! Oh wait, it's not anonymous anymore. So.. what exactly would signing it do for you?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I can see like, New Mexico and California... But like... How does Hawaii have standing here? New Jersey? New York?
    Because orange man bad.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Protip: You can have up to 4 images in one post.

Protip 2: You'll still be a retard. Just a tiny bit less of a retard.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I think this is the thread where Dipshitpk compared Trump's proposed border wall to the Berlin Wall.

Venezuela has now actually stationed troops along their border to prevent their own people from traveling into neighboring countries. Again; this isn't the neighboring countries preventing Venezuelans from entering their country, it is the military of Venezuela firing upon and killing their own citizens looking to leave the country.

But you're so wrapped up in your anti-Trump nonsense that you think Trump's proposed border wall is akin to this. And where is your outrage here, Androidpk? Oh, that's right, I keep forgetting. You are a subhuman piece of garbage so of course you don't care that the people of Venezuela are being starved to death by their own government and when they want to go to another country to work and earn a living the government then murders them. Because all you care about is NY charging Manafort with crimes he's already been convicted of in federal court because the BAD ORANGE MAN might pardon him.

7. Default

A top U.S. military general told lawmakers Tuesday that there is no specific force coming from the south toward the U.S. border that poses a significant threat to the homeland or to troops stationed there.

Air Force Gen. Terrence O'Shaughnessy, head of U.S. Northern Command and North American Aerospace Defense Command, told members of the Senate Armed Services Committee that the "threats" coming from the southern border "are not military in nature."

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...3vOVtQ.twitter

AKA Trump isn't getting that money, his national emergency order is going to get overturned, and he's officially bankrupt on political capital.

Honestly, I hope the Senate doesn’t give him his emergency proclamation... I don’t see the upside at all, and it opens the door for future Presidents to use it for bullshit.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.