Thread: Trump Rally vs. Beto Rally

Angry Trump Rally vs. Beto Rally

It's sickening that the media is distorting the truth, claiming that Trump had only 11, 000 people, when he clearly had 35,000 and claiming that Beto had more than 10,000, when he clearly had less than 300. Fake news!

“A young man who's got very little going for himself except he's got a great first name. He challenged us. We have say 35,000 people tonight, and he has, say, 200 people, 300 people," Trump said while speaking at at a campaign rally in El Paso. "Not too good. In fact what I would do, that may be the end of his presidential bid."

The El Paso County Coliseum seats about 11,000 people, according to NBC News.

More...
    Bloomberg News reported that O'Rourke's rally drew between 10,000 and 15,000 people.
    They're using the word "seats" to confuse you. Not everybody sits down all the time.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

2. Default

El Paso Fire Department estimates there were 6,500 at Trump's rally and 10,000-15,000 at Beto's.

Shut up Fallen
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

It's funny how Beto's crowd size seems to get bigger with each passing hour. First the official estimates were a couple thousand, then 6k, then 8k, now we're talking about 15k on the field of a baseball stadium?

If this pace keeps up by tomorrow morning Beto's crowd size will have been in the millions and spilled over into Mexico.

Also does anyone have any videos or pictures that show these 15k+ people? Because all of the videos and photos I can see it barely looks like a few hundred, but to be fair those are all pictures just a hundred feet or so away from Beto so didn't really show the entire crowd. Meanwhile I have seen lots of videos and pics from Trump's overflow crowd outside the venue and it looks like quite a few, certainly bigger than any crowd I have seen of Beto's yet.

Well Newsweek gives the edge, by quite a bit, to Trump

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-vs-tru...l-paso-1327514

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    Well Newsweek gives the edge, by quite a bit, to Trump

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-vs-tru...l-paso-1327514
    FAKE NEWS
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    FAKE NEWS
    A BBC News cameraman was attacked after Trump pointed out where the "fake news press" were at the rally.

Its shameful. Absolutely fucking shameful.
    Last edited by Back; 02-12-2019 at 07:30 PM.

8. Default

A BBC News cameraman was attacked after Trump pointed out where the "fake news press" were at the rally.

Its shameful. Absolutely fucking shameful.
    Shameful but not surprising. Reporters are constantly getting harassed at his 2 minute hate rallies.