Thread: Paladin Weapon enhancements

Default Paladin Weapon enhancements

With the DR coming, I finally have a decent amountot BS to make some improvements to my paladin's ohb. So, I was hoping for some advice on what to look at adding to it, if at all. I say that because maybe it's not worth spending a lot on a weapon when so many creatures can disarm weapons? I'm bonded to it, but at only level 40 I haven't experienced a disarm yet and don't really know what to expect.

Anyway, it's a 7x perfect T5 fcw spikestar. What are some good goals to have for improving the weapon?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Discord: danteprimus

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Greng View Post
    With the DR coming, I finally have a decent amountot BS to make some improvements to my paladin's ohb. So, I was hoping for some advice on what to look at adding to it, if at all. I say that because maybe it's not worth spending a lot on a weapon when so many creatures can disarm weapons? I'm bonded to it, but at only level 40 I haven't experienced a disarm yet and don't really know what to expect.

Anyway, it's a 7x perfect T5 fcw spikestar. What are some good goals to have for improving the weapon?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Up the enchant to at least 8x so it can kill demons. On top of that I would want to add blink flares.

He would I best use the blink flares? If those certificates are not available, what is my next best option?

Thanks!

Discord: danteprimus

just buy a finish product! i think adred on pc has a 7x mace with blink and rot that is cheaper than the blink certificate

To give you an idea of the way I went, 8x perfect flail, blink flares, swcw (5 pants weighting). I still have a great consecrate flare rate, I put 1614 in for the blink flares, and I add corrupt essence via scrolls for the 1625 flares( great to screw with older casters)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loxe View Post
    To give you an idea of the way I went, 8x perfect flail, blink flares, swcw (5 pants weighting). I still have a great consecrate flare rate, I put 1614 in for the blink flares, and I add corrupt essence via scrolls for the 1625 flares( great to screw with older casters)
    Why 1614 and not 1615?

I tend to cast 1615 before I swing anyways, so a 1615 flare would be wasted,