Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Karma

1. Default Karma

This just reinforces why I broke all ties with Simutronics.

Karma at it's best.

Screenshot_20190210-214648_Chrome.jpg

And yes all the GM's visit and look at stuff here, they usually have choice words for most of the content amongst themselves.

This however I find very just, and satisfying after working for them.

Not sure why it poped into my head to take a look tonight, but it is amusing/gratifying to see what I see.

What am I looking at here?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Stillfront's stock price on the Swedish exchange.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SF.ST/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It appears to be a line going down.

Could this be the end for Simutronics?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    It appears to be a line going down.

Could this be the end for Simutronics?
    They're still up 50+ points since 2017. The initial picture is drawn in a very "Dreaven citing Trump Approval Polls" way. It's just the bottom of a bump.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 02-10-2019 at 11:27 PM.

Was Senglent a GM?

When I quit playing, I don't think I ever considered it "breaking all ties with Simutronics"

RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Senglent View Post
    This just reinforces why I broke all ties with Simutronics.

Karma at it's best.

Screenshot_20190210-214648_Chrome.jpg

And yes all the GM's visit and look at stuff here, they usually have choice words for most of the content amongst themselves.

This however I find very just, and satisfying after working for them.

Not sure why it poped into my head to take a look tonight, but it is amusing/gratifying to see what I see.
    I have been watching the markets over the past couple of weeks, the gaming industry has been taking some severe hits. European countries have already started to ban pay2win models, another has sent a huge tax bill to the makers of candy crush, the state of Pennsylvania is trying to pass a 10% tax on MA rated game sales.....there's a lot of bad shit hitting the gaming industry right now.

P.S. The majority of the GM's are fucking terrible.

I'm not making any predictions here but I would not be surprised if GS is no longer around by this time next year.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 02-10-2019 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Blog Entries

Yeah, I don't think GS really does much to effect the stock price of Stilfront.
    Last edited by Gelston; 02-11-2019 at 12:15 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I have been watching the markets over the past couple of weeks, the gaming industry has been taking some severe hits. European countries have already started to ban pay2win models, another has sent a huge tax bill to the makers of candy crush, the state of Pennsylvania is trying to pass a 10% tax on MA rated game sales.....there's a lot of bad shit hitting the gaming industry right now.
    That's the video game industry fucking up hard enough to get the eye of the government on it. The stock price EA 'freakout' was recovered within 48 hours. Sales and activity regarding pay2win models has nothing to do with the European bans and more to do with 'protect the children'. Which also applies to Pennsylvania saying some really ignorant, dumb shit.

I hugely, highly doubt that anything regarding the mass of bullshit from the video game industry is applying directly to Gemstone or Stillfront or Simutronics. They simply aren't relevant enough to warrant actual reporting on.
    Last edited by Astray; 02-11-2019 at 01:28 AM.

Screenshot from 2019-02-11 01-27-47.jpg
    Screenshot from 2019-02-11 01-27-22.jpg

They're not doing bad, but again they aren't doing great. They're doing ok. GS4/DR aren't going anywhere. It's one of their "CORE" products used to fund and have steady income. Doubt we'll see it go away. It's easy revenue for them.

https://www.stillfront.com/investor-...ons/the-share/
    Websites
    Tillmen's Lich Homepage
    Lich Wiki Info
    Elanthia Online Forums Archive
    Elanthia Online Github Repository - Collaborative script development by the community. (now home to ;bigshot and gameobj-data.xml)

Player of Tysong