Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: That clusterfuck known as Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    A Republican in Florida had to resign in just a matter of days over something not even as bad as Northam.
    Was this the one that attended a Halloween party in blackface with a shirt that said, "Katrina Victim" right after Hurricane Katrina?

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The second accuser says the details to her sexual assault are similar to the first accuser's.

She claims the event happened 4 years prior to the original accuser's.
    Now imagine that this accuser came forward with rape charges and the man was arrested or at least investigated. Do you think that would have maybe helped protect the original accuser from rape? This is why I call bullshit on these age old accusations and so on. I think the guy likely went too far, I also think that unless women come forward with real accusations and not fake crap in a timely manner that rape will continue to be hidden and unfortunately common.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Virginia Delegate Patrick A. Hope announced via Twitter that if Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax does not resign on his own, he will introduce articles of impeachment against him Monday.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

You seem to have missed that the top GOP Senator has is own yearbook scandal. While as VMI he was the editor on the yearbook, and its apparently filled with racists tripe.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...YVmBEXJPQNHmml
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    You seem to have missed that the top GOP Senator has is own yearbook scandal. While as VMI he was the editor on the yearbook, and its apparently filled with racists tripe.

Wait... so he wasn't actually in blackface.. but because he was the editor of the publication that had pictures of blackface in it.. 50 years ago.. he should resign?

The left's stupidity knows no bounds.

At all.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Odd, at no point did my post say he should resign, perhaps you should read what is posted, I said he had his own scandal, which allowing apparently dozens of such incidents in a publication he is in charge of would be, a scandal. As far as I can tell, Virginia has some issues. That is all I said.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Odd, at no point did my post say he should resign, perhaps you should read what is posted, I said he had his own scandal, which allowing apparently dozens of such incidents in a publication he is in charge of would be, a scandal. As far as I can tell, Virginia has some issues. That is all I said.
    You used the term "scandal" and equated it to the other 3 people that are under the microscope in Virginia.

And I was more speaking of the article, not you personally.

Personally, I think the decades old "blackface" is stupid.. but these are the rules the left put in place to get rid of Republicans that they disagreed with politically.. so they are sowing what they reap.

But this latest "scandal" is literally the most retarded excuse I've seen yet.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

You inferred it and also implied that it is a bigger issue.

Wow Democrats are really reaching now.

"Hey look the governor is in black face or dressed up as a KKK member!"

"Yeah...well...the top Republican was one of 7 editors of a yearbook that had racially insensitive photos and racist quotes in it!!"

What's next, everyone who bought the yearbook is racist? Everyone who was just even in the yearbook is racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Wow Democrats are really reaching now.

"Hey look the governor is in black face or dressed up as a KKK member!"

"Yeah...well...the top Republican was one of 7 editors of a yearbook that had racially insensitive photos and racist quotes in it!!"

What's next, everyone who bought the yearbook is racist? Everyone who was just even in the yearbook is racist?
    Everyone who has a yearbook is now racist too.