Thread: Selling Out...

Default Selling Out...

PLATINUM INSTANCE!!!!!11111

Due to some issues with my google docs posting, here is my for sale list.

Auction will close at 12PM EST on 2/10/19.

a translucent black glaes claidhmore - 4x, T1, permablessed, greater weapon moods CB $40 Silvak
    RUB: Assuming a low, staggered-step combat stance, you wield your black glaes claidhmore single-handedly from across your shoulder blades in an impressive display of strength. CLENCH: As you clench the claidhmore's grip tightly in hand, a peal of ivory flame momentarily enshrouds the black glaes blade in a furious white blaze.
    WAVE: You brandish your black glaes claidhmore, wielding the gigantic blade with a single hand. A pair of wispy angelic wings of pure white flame appear momentarily, giving a powerful flap. A sheath of ethereal white flame suddenly rises along the length of the blade and a wave of heat washes over the claidhmore.

pearl-handled vultite falchion - 4x, locked splitter CB $10 Bradius

a crude iron woodsman's axe - Tally Greataxe, enchant and damage weighting increase as critters are killed. Up to 20x enchant and +33? damage weighting...decays after 3 minutes. MB $20 Silvak

three-fingered mahogany suede glove - Spirit Gauntlet, short bow version MB $400

black-veined indigo ghezyte trident - 5x, disintegration flares, ghezyte flares, 4 paragraph Caligos Isle loresong CB $5 Tain

a platinum-framed vellum card - 10 charge Trap Card, RUB to absorb trap from box, WAVE at box to blast it apart, WAVE at critter or PC to blast them with lightning up to rank 7 crit, no roll. MB $250
    Last edited by Khelbaen; 02-11-2019 at 07:55 AM. Reason: delivered items removed.

Prime players reading that post like

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I thought buying and selling items in plat wasnt allowed because its bad RP

(A joke, please sell away! Wish spirit bow was prime...)
    Last edited by Amerek; 02-08-2019 at 03:00 PM.

Just ask the other two people there if they want to buy this stuff.