Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Division 2

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I was just checking my e-mail and I think I got beta access for it. I will have to try it out this weekend.

It kinda implies I have 3 invites I can send out, anyone want one if I can?
    I'll take one if you got one.

Blog Entries

You have to be friends on uplay
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

hwut

Oh, nvm then. Cool stuff though.
    Last edited by Astray; 02-08-2019 at 07:11 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AnOrdim View Post
    So far it seems like they added some new features but kept the core game play exactly the same. The "invaded mission" option should open up later.
    I'm not sure what you would consider an improvement. I think if you didn't like the last one you may not like this one either. Some of the stuff they added seems to be fetch quests to upgrade the settlements to unlock more options and bonuses.
    Big fan of the first one, especially later on when they added the underground missions.

5. Default

Audio seems really bugged but other than I'm impressed. Leaning towards this over Anthem.

Got a few of the audio bugs as well. Its almost like flashbang effects get stuck, sometimes weapon firing effects stop playing until you switch weapons.
    Invaded mission pretty much plays out the same way as the regular, just with more bullet sponge enemies.
    Demolitions man sounds fun in theory but signature weapon and the mortar turret are a pain to actually use.

Dark zone was fun, went rogue and found a thieves den. Didn't find a lot of loot that was contaminated though, plenty of stuff that wasn't.

I'll probably buy it to go through the story and collect scrap for the settlements. It seems that's a thing now thanks to open world loot everything games.

7. Default

Every time I do a mission that has a blue shield icon the audio fucks up royally and eventually just cuts off entirely until I either finish the mission, fast travel to a safe point, or reset the game. A few times I've had enemy NPC dialogue go on a loop and just repeat over and over until they're dead.

Blog Entries

Finished all the level 7 stuff, the level 30 mission, and the DZ mission. Haven't gone into the DZ or done any Conflict PvP. Not really my cup of tea. The late game toys are fun. My grenade launcher was great for nuking spawns and made the last fight a breeze. Only problems I had with audio is a few phones didn't work and one of my LMGs doesn't make any sound when being fired. Other than that, once the DELTA-03 errors were patched out, I had a lot of fun. Can't wait for the game next month.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Finished all the level 7 stuff, the level 30 mission, and the DZ mission. Haven't gone into the DZ or done any Conflict PvP. Not really my cup of tea. The late game toys are fun. My grenade launcher was great for nuking spawns and made the last fight a breeze. Only problems I had with audio is a few phones didn't work and one of my LMGs doesn't make any sound when being fired. Other than that, once the DELTA-03 errors were patched out, I had a lot of fun. Can't wait for the game next month.
    I haven't tried the grenade launcher but the .50 cal rifle is great. Took out a fully armored guy with a couple of head shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I haven't tried the grenade launcher but the .50 cal rifle is great. Took out a fully armored guy with a couple of head shots.
    hwot