Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The Division 2

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I thought you said you were enjoying it?
    The mechanics are great, when they work. There's also currently 0 end game, 0 cosmetic pieces available, and did I mention it hard crashed my PS4?

2. Default

Picked it up today, glad they fixed the audio bugs.

I had a guy in full armor chase me three blocks. He was wielding a chainsaw.

Amazing.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I had a guy in full armor chase me three blocks. He was wielding a chainsaw.

Amazing.
    Best thing I've seen so far is some random event I had when it was evening and foggy as fuck and these suicide bombers with dynamite were running out of the fog towards me.

What equipment did you take because I see literally nobody else with a shield. The Air Burst Seeker Mine is a buyers remorse sort of situation right now.

6. Default

Turret and armor repair drone. I really want to like the seeker mine but it keeps acting really buggy.

Turret and armor repair drone.
    That's about 90% what I see. The shield is stupid useful for solo and it makes advancing through a hallway full of bad guys less of a bitch.

8. Default

I really want them to add night vision or thermal. Or at the very least flashlights.

I really want them to add night vision or thermal. Or at the very least flashlights.
    There's a few topics and I have to agree slightly. Outside I'm fine. Indoors? Can't see a fucking thing without shooting.

Blog Entries

Nearly at cap and only played like 5 story missions. Just running around exploring and doing all the side content. Game is fucking awesome. I tend to use rifles and LMGs, with equipment to support those two. I use a turret and a healing drone. I hope the disappearing skill bug gets fixed soon, as that as got me killed a few times.

The Pulse skill got nuked to shreds. Nowhere near as useful. I imagine it'd take heavy investment in mods at cap to bring it to any semblance of what it used to be in terms of range and functionality.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites