Thread: My stuff becomes yours - flat priced edition

Default My stuff becomes yours - flat priced edition

4. A thickly layered steel grey cordovan cloak lined with scrimshawed toggles - weighs 7, holds significant amount - can be lightened/deepened -50k SOLD someone1

9. A miniature inscribed tombstone - T4 EG price custom EG spell prep - 250k SOLD shoosh
    This is a prize token that, once REDEEMed, will "Grant the ability to cast a customized Raise Dead (318 or 1640) of the caster pondering the worth of life and then imploring the deceased to be worthy of it."

The effect of this token is cosmetic. It does not increase the effect or damage caused by a spell.
    This item does NOT grant spell knowledge. REDEEMing this item assumes that the player already has the ability to cast the customized spell either from an item, Spell Knowledge, or having the spell cast upon you, if applicable.

Sold and Delivered
    2. Some dark leather gloves traced in rolaren tendrils of smoke - 4x disintegration flaring UAC gloves - 250k SOLD
    Some dark leather boots back-buckled in smoky rolaren - 4x disintegration flaring UAC boots

5. A cinghed cyan leather tunic - FRONT-worn - weighs 5, holds fairly large amount - max deep, can be lightened - off the shelf Climatewear (4 verbs) -100k SOLD
    6. A sweeping crimson suede cloak with a deathstone skull clasp - weighs 9, holds significant amount - can be lightened/deepened - 50k SOLD Greng

7. A tailored leather jerkin - armor concealer - conceals all armor types that cover torso and arms - 250k SOLD Greng

8. An embroidered cobalt wool robe - XOJIUM scripted robe - 4 verbs - weighs 8, holds significant amount, can be lightened/deepened - 250k SOLD Derex
    Adds this to your features: His face is shadowed by the deep hood of his cobalt wool robe.

PULL: Burbul pulls the hood of his cobalt wool robe over his head, shadowing his face.
    PUSH: Burbul pushes the hood of his cobalt wool robe back over his shoulders.
    TURN: As Burbul turns sharply on his heel, the loose folds of his cobalt wool robe billow about his feet.
    KNEEL: Burbul kneels down. As he moves to a kneeling position, the fabric of Burbul's voluminous cobalt wool robe pools on the ground around him.
    LIE: Burbul neatly tucks his cobalt wool robe beneath himself as he lies down.
    Last edited by Viekn; 02-05-2019 at 07:27 PM.

2. Default

want the uac gloves and boots please!

I’ll take 8
    standing between the living and the dead

4. Default

4. A thickly layered steel grey cordovan cloak lined with scrimshawed toggles - weighs 7, holds significant amount - can be lightened/deepened -50k

I'll take:

6. A sweeping crimson suede cloak with a deathstone skull clasp - weighs 9, holds significant amount - can be lightened/deepened - 50k

7. A tailored leather jerkin - armor concealer - conceals all armor types that cover torso and arms - 250k

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Discord: danteprimus

I’ll take 9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heading out for the night. I'll be back on tomorrow night for deliveries.