Thread: WTS Account with Capped DE Wizard

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default WTS Account with Capped DE Wizard

I’m selling off my capped wizard, feel like she's wasting away with me not using her. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed playing her and I’d like to see Katya either go back to a previous owner or someone new that’ll use her. Any information that hasn’t been provided here, please message me and I’ll try to get what you need. Account is in good standing; has 300 or so simucoins, it wouldn't let me check on PP so no idea how much is on the account. Doesn’t have much ranks in guild but enchants well, was working on plate from 4x to 6x no issues. Easily hunted OTF. Can’t remember if there was anything in lockers or where it was, sorry. Cash only, Paypal Verified, account is active until 2/7/2019. Sale will go ONCE, TWICE, THRICE, SOLD.

Name: Katya Magric Race: Dark Elf Profession: Wizard (shown as: Enchantress)
    Normal (Bonus) ... Enhanced (Bonus)
    Strength (STR): 100 (25) ... 100 (25)
    Constitution (CON): 100 (20) ... 100 (20)
    Dexterity (DEX): 91 (30) ... 91 (30)
    Agility (AGI): 98 (29) ... 98 (29)
    Discipline (DIS): 100 (15) ... 100 (15)
    Aura (AUR): 100 (35) ... 100 (35)
    Logic (LOG): 100 (25) ... 100 (25)
    Intuition (INT): 100 (30) ... 100 (30)
    Wisdom (WIS): 100 (30) ... 100 (30)
    Influence (INF): 98 (19) ... 98 (19)

Katya (at level 100), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
    Skill Name | Current Current
    | Bonus Ranks
    Armor Use..........................| 20 4
    Physical Fitness...................| 201 101
    Arcane Symbols.....................| 302 202
    Magic Item Use.....................| 302 202
    Spell Aiming.......................| 302 202
    Harness Power......................| 210 110
    Elemental Mana Control.............| 201 101
    Elemental Lore - Fire..............| 90 20
    Elemental Lore - Water.............| 181 81
    Perception.........................| 132 36
    Climbing...........................| 105 25
    Swimming...........................| 105 25

Spell Lists
    Major Elemental....................| 100

Spell Lists
    Minor Elemental....................| 75

Spell Lists
    Wizard.............................| 100

To use FIXSKILLS, you must type FIXSKILL CONFIRM within the next 30 seconds. (Fixskill available)

The teller thumbs through the books and says, "Your balance is currently at 2274075 silvers. Is there anything else I can do for you today?" (In River’s Rest Bank where she’s currently at as well, may be more in other towns, can’t remember)

You currently have 11673 unspent bounty points.
    Full citizen of Wehnimer's Landing

Master of COL

She is shorter than average. She appears to be mature.
    She has imperious emerald-speckled crystalline blue eyes and bronze skin.
    She has waist length, loosely curled midnight black hair scattered with vibrant streaks of blue.
    She has a delicate face, a small nose and thin pointed ears.
    Her small, pointed chin, high cheekbones, and wide forehead grace her features with a fey-like quality.

You are wearing a fern-carved malachite pendant on a narrow neckchain, a crystal amulet, a gleaming shard of reflective soulstone tucked away in your clothing(charged to change attuned element), a patchwork cotton and silk cloak adorned with numerous tiny silver bells, a coral-bound maoral badge, a black-handled gold key symbol with a single bit(chrism holder), a ring-linked black leather harness slung over your shoulder(has a long black orase staff with clusters of jagged asterfire quartz shards along the length, T1 ensorcell, I “think” it has 1x acuity flares and is 4 or 5x?), an ash grey kidskin satchel slung over your other shoulder(has two blue feather charms and 1 death sting salve), a black mail backpack, a form-fitting leather pourpoint(SHOW: Crafted to fit snugly to the wearer, a beautifully crafted water lily has been hand-stitched on the left breast of this armor. Using opalescent threads, the water lily's color alternates between dark purples, blacks, and blues in the ambient light. Within each petal, there rests an uncut maernstrike diamond etched to depict a vaalin-crafted demonic rune within it. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph. Max light 6x fulls), a brittle swampsnake skeleton bracelet, an exquisite gold ring, a wide brushed vaalin band(fw jewelry), a braided leather belt, a stained grey metal potion case(holds one dirtokh potion, one rohnuru potion, and one mirtokh potion), a metal-plated gem case(zesty(closes on its own when left open) and full of gems ranging from uncut diamonds, rubies, emeralds, and Illistim Gems), a faceted bronze-hued glaes scroll tube(has 17 different scrolls in it), some onyx spidersilk pantaloons, and a pair of fur-lined boots.

MB: $500
    CB: $650 sfmatthias0 SOLD
    Buyout: $800
    Last edited by Lilynn; 02-09-2019 at 11:49 AM.