Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nuclear arms treaty with Russia suspended

Russian news claims that America has violated the treaty many many times lol.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Russian news claims that America has violated the treaty many many times lol.
    I dunno exactly what that particular treaty entailed, but I know the US broke the space treaty as early as the 80s when Reagan tried to do his SDI.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I dunno exactly what that particular treaty entailed, but I know the US broke the space treaty as early as the 80s when Reagan tried to do his SDI.
    No we didn't, we did a lot of development and testing of things as individual technologies that never flew in space.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Apparently Russia is developing a nuke submarine drone that explodes in shallow coastal waters to cause radioactive tsunamis, sounds fun!
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Blog Entries

Anytime Russia brags about a new weapon system they've developed, take it with a kilo of salt.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Da, we have many submarine. They all go BOOM next to capitalist scum.

CYKA BLYAT

Blog Entries

Russia is the national embodiment of a kid that claims their dad works at Nintendo.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Anytime Russia brags about a new weapon system they've developed, take it with a kilo of salt.

Can’t agree more. Most of the shit they brag about doesn’t work. It’s a long running joke between Russians.
    One military parade they did, there New tank or whatever broke down during the parade, another time they had another vehicle actually pulling a new tank or whatever with cables.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

It’s also funny, every male in Russia must join the military, it consist of them picking up a tree log, moving it to another place... then moving it back... 2 years of that. They don’t learn shit
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Can’t agree more. Most of the shit they brag about doesn’t work. It’s a long running joke between Russians.
    One military parade they did, there New tank or whatever broke down during the parade, another time they had another vehicle actually pulling a new tank or whatever with cables.
    Oh the Armata? I heard it was because the driver didn't know how to release the parking brake or something. That sounds like a quintessential enlisted thing, I believe that one.