Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T4 Sigil Staff with 6 spells, T6 Acuity, and T4 Ensorcell

1. Default T4 Sigil Staff with 6 spells, T6 Acuity, and T4 Ensorcell

I have a (+22) T4 Sigil Staff with 6 spells unlocked, T6 Acuity and T4 Ensorcell for sell. I do not forsee myself getting the 250k bs needed to T5 the staff so I might as well pass it on. It's perfect for the lucky person whom gets the T5 cert that is likely to show up in two weeks if the event is Duskruin.

I paid 225k bs plus like 13m worth of ensorcell's.
    100,000 T4 cert
    50,000 T3 cert
    10,000 T2 cert
    10,000 Staff
    25,000 Spell slots
    30,000 Acuity

Let's have an auction. Bloodscrip 1 to 1.5 silvers.

SOLD

Code:
    >anal my cros
    You analyze your glowbark crosier and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

This is a tier 4 Sigil Staff.

Tier
      1: a standard crosier with some special messaging
      2: allows spells to be TRANSFERred from scrolls onto itself, number of spells the crosier can hold are unlocked separately (up to 6 spells), currently holds 6 spells
      3: can be WAVEd at a target to dispel 1-3 spells (requires 500 mana to have been spent casting spells to fuel the ability and has a 5 minute cooldown) and adds special LOOK messaging
      4: can be RAISEd to lower the mana cost of all spells by 50% for 30 seconds or 10 casts (requires 5000 mana to have been spent casting spells to fuel the ability and has a 60 minute cooldown) and adds ambient messaging

Unlocked verbs: draw, hug, invoke, point, prod, read, spin, transfer, touch, wave

The crosier can have the color or quality of its sigils and magic effects customized with a descriptive word or phrase.  Various messaging will include this custom setting.

The current setting is: pale

Messaging using this custom setting must make sense in the following context examples:
        a/an [adjective] sigil
        [adjective] energy/sparks/tendrils/haze

Customization should remain simple, nothing so complex as to require a comma.
      Examples of functional customization choices: pale, dark, bright, shadowy, fiery, blue-green, coruscating violet, silver and gold
      Examples of nonfunctional customization choices: shapes, anything that is not an adjective, anything lengthy enough to require a comma for grammatical purposes
      Try to keep it to three words or less, and if three words, see prior rules. ('silver and gold' works, 'red, blue, and green' does not because of sentence structures, 'incandescent viridian and gold-speckled cerulean' is long enough to be cumbersome)
      When in doubt, use a distinct color.

The random runes that are displayed when the crosier is spun can also be customized to any list of words.

The current setting is: luck,sunburst,celestial,forest,glacier,will-o-wisp,fire,water,earth,air,lorae'tyr,shien'tyr,grik'tyr

You can tell that the crosier is as light as it can get.
    Last edited by Getho; 02-05-2019 at 11:50 PM. Reason: SOLD

What enchant? And why would you put flares in it before enchanting it if it's not 7x+ already. A base Sigil staff should be enchantable quite easily. Now due to the acuity, you have to either strip it off, use enchant certs, use premium points, or win a very rare merchant service.

That said, what do you consider "discounted" for this.
    Last edited by horibu; 02-01-2019 at 02:09 PM.
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info
    EO Scripts Github Repository - Collaborative script development by the community.
    EO Lich5 Github Repository - Collaborative Lich Development for GS4 & DR for modern Ruby.
    Elanthia Online Forums Archive

Player of Tysong

3. Default

Thanks for letting me know of my ignorance in building equipment. Nobody cared to answer my questions when I asked for help at the time so here is what I built.

I was thinking of 15% off.
    It may not be the piece for you and I'm ok with that. I imagine there is someone out there whom would enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by horibu View Post
    What enchant?
    To the OP: since you didn't answer this question, that I can see (either with an edit to the original post, or in your followup post), does that mean that the staff is the base glowbark enchant?
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

>anal my cros
    You analyze your glowbark crosier and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

This is a tier 4 Sigil Staff.

quoted from the OP

it pretty much has to be base enchant... unless he fast enchanted before applying cert to it which i'm sure would have been mentioned
    Last edited by adred; 02-01-2019 at 10:15 PM.
    adred0111 (discord)

6. Default

It is base enchant of glowbark (+22). I stated exactly what I have done to the item. I do not see any mention of enchanting the item.
    Last edited by Getho; 02-01-2019 at 10:17 PM.

Cool staff, but nothing I can use.

8. Default

Let's turn this into an auction.

Blog Entries

150m
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Seems like fair price
    standing between the living and the dead