Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Huge bust at the POE

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    Ah, the classic "YOU LOST ARGUEMENT YOU STUPID DEBATE ME" response.
    You're the one who went from "LOL! Look what this source says to prove my point!" to "You're an autistic moron so why should I even bother" as soon as I provided you with facts straight from the DEA report. Not my fault you're an idiot.

The left has now forced you to defend third trimester abortions, abortions after birth, and now violent, murderous drug cartels. Not a good look for you, peam. What's next? Rapists aren't really that bad, they just have trouble with boundaries and showing their affection?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 02-01-2019 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You're the one who went from "LOL! Look what this source says to prove my point!" to "You're an autistic moron so why should I even bother" as soon as I provided you with facts straight from the DEA report. Not my fault you're an idiot.

The left has now forced you to defend third trimester abortions, abortions after birth, and now violent, murderous drug cartels. Not a good look for you, peam. What's next? Rapists aren't really that bad, they just have trouble with boundaries and showing their affection?
    Nice strawman.

Are you going to provide me with some unbiased news sources or not?

Nice strawman.
    Do you even know what a strawman is? Holy shit.

Are you going to provide me with some unbiased news sources or not?
    Sure, read directly from the DEA report that I linked to. Or is the DEA a biased source now, completely destroying your original argument?

"I'm peam, I can't read and understand reports on my own, I need a third party to read it for me and tell me what's in it."

Even Androidpk isn't this dumb, and I honestly can't believe I'm saying that.

Again, I'd like to only read factual news sources moving forward. Please provide me with some sources that don't have bias.

5. Default

Tgo can't even provide his sources that state the SCO is a hoax investigation and Mueller is truly on a witch hunt.

Agents also seized nearly 395 pounds (179 kilograms) of methamphetamine with a street value of $1.18 million, Humphries said.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Tgo can't even provide his sources that state the SCO is a hoax investigation and Mueller is truly on a witch hunt.
    Shut up loser go scrub some more posts and then say you never made those posts.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-01-2019 at 10:36 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

A "decent breakdown" from from foreignpolicy.com? A far left leaning site that actually has this as a headline at the moment "It's time to trust the Taliban." Weren't you whining like a bitch just yesterday about reading biased news sources instead of reading the source material itself?
    Not only is it not "a far left leaning site," FP is literally one of, if not the most respected source in political science circles. Your statement is comically ludicrous, akin to someone calling Nature or the New England Journal of Medicine "quack sources." In fact, they've been repeatedly attacked over the years for having a conservative -- not liberal -- voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01
    It's time to trust the Taliban
    That would be why you actually read the articles. It's not a "the Taliban are good guys" article. Proudly showcasing your mindblowing ignorance doesn't constitute a reasoned position. It identifies you as a knuckledragging, mouthbreathing caricature of a Trump supporter.

Serious question: Did you ever go to college? I mean, ANY level of it whatsoever? Community college, even? Anything? If you did, you need to demand your money back. Right away.

Oh man, peam, you have the Duo Dipshit Dream team defending you now. All we need is for time4fun to make one of her now rare appearances and that will remove any remaining doubt that your point of view is 100% fucked.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 02-01-2019 at 10:44 AM.

Oh man, peam, you have the Duo Dipshit Dream team defending you now. All we need is for time4fun to make one of her now rare appearances and that will remove any remaining doubt that your point of view is 100% fucked.
    Translation: You couldn't come up with a response. Absolutely no surprise there, as you badly embarrassed yourself. That's a Wrathbringer-level fuck-up on your part.

Unbiased news sources, plz.