Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just another day in the South...

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post

GIMME A FRICKIN' MIC

YOU KNOW THEY SAY THAT ALL MEN ARE CREATES EQUAL, BUT YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOU LOOK AT BRIGHAM YOUNG AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE. SEE, NORMALLY, IF YOU GO ONE ON ONE WITH ANOTHER WRESTLER, YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT I'M A RELIGIOUS FREAK AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOU GOT A 25%, AT BEST, TO BEAT ME. THEN YOU ADD THE ANGEL MORONI TO THE MIX AND YOUR CHANCED OF WINNIGNG DRASTIC GO DOWN> SEE THE 3 WAY AT SALT LAKE CITY, YOU GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING, BUT I - I GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING, BECAUSE THE ANGEL MORONI KNOWS HE CAN'T BEAT ME AND HE"S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY!

SO BRINGHAM YOUNG, YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE, MINUS MY 25% CHANCE AND YOU GOT A 8 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT SALT LAKE CITY. BUT THEN YOU TAKE MY 75% CHANCE OF WINNING, IF WE WAS TO GO ONE ON ONE, AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 PER CENTS< I got 141 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT SALT LAKE CITY. SEE BRIGHAM, THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE, AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT SLC!

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    In this case my hometown of Louisville, Ky.

Yes I'm sure this never happens north of the Mason-Dixon line ever. Not even once. To anybody.

Or do they just kill your dog up north? I can't keep up with who the police hate and where.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Yes I'm sure this never happens north of the Mason-Dixon line ever. Not even once. To anybody.

Or do they just kill your dog up north? I can't keep up with who the police hate and where.
    Someone piss in your cheerios this morning, buddy? Or is it National Snark Day and I missed the memo?

Someone piss in your cheerios this morning, buddy? Or is it National Snark Day and I missed the memo?
    Do you think cops doing this kind of shit only happens in the south?

Do you think cops doing this kind of shit only happens in the south?
    It was just a thread title, not the first sentence of a court deposition.

Blog Entries

You're one state away from Canada.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Ok? It was your thread title, which implies that you think this is just a southern thing.

Do you think cops doing this kind of shit only happens in the south? You somehow forgot to answer that.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-01-2019 at 11:17 AM.

Do you think cops doing this kind of shit only happens in the south though?
    I didn't get that implication at all. The title could have just as likely been "just another day in Milwaukee, WI" or "Just another day in Bozeman, MT" (lol jk Montana doesn't have black people) I think it was just an observation about how this shit happens casually just about everywhere and that's unfortunate.

Ok? It was your thread title, which implies that you think this is just a southern thing.

Do you think cops doing this kind of shit only happens in the south? You somehow forgot to answer that.
    Now you're just being absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You're one state away from Canada.
    It's even worse than that! It is Louisville, which is in general less Southern than the rest of the state.